ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£20 braodband......

What broadband to you recommend for a max of £20 per month?

Ideally to include calls....... currently on Tiscali max.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
I'm with Pipex been with them for 2 years

Used to pay 22 a month for 2 meg unlimited

Rung them up and told them i was leaving them to virgin and the bloke did me 8 meg unlimited for 14.99 a month! Treat

dk

911 GTS Cab
need to check out traffic shaping on ISP's too if you are going to be participating in things like bit torrent etc.

^Like he said, traffic shaping, high ping times and terrible waiting times for cs.

Might be better than they were now.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i am on the dreaded AOL... 2mb line for a tenner a month. get all my calls for £8 a month too so works out as £18.

I know AOL are hated but i couldn't get any other 'unlimited' providers in my area any cheaper....

Tbh, i only had issues with AOL when i used their software. I use a netgear router and don't have AOL software installed and it is now very reliable imo. no drop outs or anything. used to get loads using their shite modem and software.