ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1900 burning a hole in my pocket!

Lunar Mk1 & Flamer
Just got told today in our bi-annual meeting, that my bounus this year is a garanteed £1900 with a strong chance of it increasing to £2500.

Now what do i do to the valver with that :evil:

Throttle bodies?
Hybrid?

list in endless!

already got CF bonnet, magnex, bbr starchip, K&N with directed cold air feed.

suggestions?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
dont waste it on a renault please!

bank it .... small deposite for a house... (if you have a house then waste it on cheep hoes and crack)

2LTR 16V TURBO CLIO!
LOL must agree mate,

Id put it towards a valver i have got and do a engine swop!;)

Nearly 8k spent on the engine and b,n williams box!

2ltr head cams fly wheel forged pistons full red samcos etc etc etc :D

Only done 800miles since rebuild and all work was done!

Then resell with your old lump!

PM me if your intrested!

I'd be tempted to buy a fast 2.0 to start with Norotious car is up quite cheap just do an engine swop from his car. Cheaper than a 2.0 built IMO.

1.7 volvo turbo lump, bullet proof and good for 200bhp cheaply enough, more torque aswell, I would personally go for that over TB's etc, get loads more bhp per £ :)

Conversion looks easy enough aswell :D

Clio 182
Could quite comfortably do megane bottom end, cams, headwork and a remap for that, you'd be looking at a comfortable 180-190bhp then...Volvo turbo lumps suck arse! And tb's aint worth doing on a valver as a tuned hybrid will still be quicker imo...

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I'd be tempted to buy a fast 2.0 to start with Norotious car is up quite cheap just do an engine swop from his car. Cheaper than a 2.0 built IMO.

This man knows!;) Mine has rebuilt lump on 40k....could do the car for 2200 if I take some of the goodies out

Could quite comfortably do megane bottom end, cams, headwork and a remap for that, you'd be looking at a comfortable 180-190bhp then...Volvo turbo lumps suck arse! And tb's aint worth doing on a valver as a tuned hybrid will still be quicker imo...

How come volvo turbo lumps in 5's are running mid to high 12 quarters then? Not seen any clio's with 2.0 running 12's yet, Adam's is close but still not done it.

Still arse?

214 bhp @ 20 psi on standard 1.7 block I believe, cost about a quarter of what TB's and 2.0 bottom end would, and gives you more torque never mind more bhp!