ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£180?? yes....serously £180....YES!!.....£380!!??

B

Brown.

Ok surely this is morally wrong, i went into carphone warehouse today, my lass has a first gen N95, but its buggered now so i was set with the task of getting a 2nd gen (8gb) seen as she hates the buttons on the n96 and thinks it looks cheap..... any way i goes into the shop and asks, how much for o2 pay and go......which was met with the normal, why dont you take a contract blah blah.....i stress pay and go... she goes and check the comp and tells me £180 for the phone, now i was shocked....i had to ask a few times, even holding fingers in the air, every time reassuring me £180..... i then leave the shop. ring my lass and tells her, i may even get 2 and sell em on ebay....... she says ok so i go back in and tell her i want two, she goes and gets them all happy and the like, puts my card in the machine and what do ya know....£760!!!!!! i quickly whip my card out and ask the lass what she was playing at, the shop was pretty full and i had alot of witnesses....i ressumed my 'YOU SAID £180 %$&£' then she starts saying no i said £380 i could have slapped the b**ch, 3 people a couple and her work mate backed me up......she then says 'do you want them or not?'.... i had to work out i could not believe what just happened...

Clio 172mk2
lol there crap when i first got mine manager told me 219 , and insisted this was the price , but when they zapped barcode it said 199 lol there proper dumb ass`s at times

BMW E46 330i Touring
Some people have no idea of trading laws... she's obviously misinformed but she doesn't 'have' to sell them to you!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I had this happen to me!!! Was a few years ago, woman (typical) said it was £150 so i though i'll get two, got the to the point of entering my pin and it came up as £600 for the two!