ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£175 you must be avin a laugh ..

clio sport 182
.. i said as i was quoted just to fit my Eibach Sportlines to my 182 :nono:

God damn i wil find some1 that can give me a decent quote sooner or later.

audi a6 3.0tdi
i did them my self i had never done it before and it only took me two and a half hours on the street

ibiza cupra
me and my mate did mine this weekend just gone and it only took 2 hrs and that was with changing a rear brake line and bleeding all 4 calipers

Black Gold Trophy
£80 is reasonable for someone who knows what they're doing.
The rears are really easy even for a novice, however the front is a little more difficult, you will definitely need the proper tools to do it and a mate to help is always handy. The hardest thing is removing and refitting the front struts, they take a fair bit of manoeuvering about. I used a crowbar to lower the front wishbone slightly to align the bolt holes with the strut.

Ph1
Its not hard even to do the fronts on these. Just basic spanner work

Fubar had a very useful website guide to this from memory

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
tbh, do it yourself. Its not as challenging as you think. I fitted some for COBHCoff here on sunday and did them within about 4hours. Just plodded along with plenty of tea breaks!

lol

Its good fun, get to know your car! :D