ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£14.99 for 2MB broadband.....

E39 530i
....im getting bummed innit? I'm with ukonline i've never ever had a problem with them before, top class service, but im trying to safe the pennies. Whats the deal I can get at the moment.

Monaro VXR
Paying £18 for 24mbit from bethere at the moment...so I would say yes.

There is a lower package Be do that is £14 a month for 8mbit currently £8 a month until 2009. And O2 if you have a phone with them can get it for £7.50 for 8mbit I believe. Otherwise £12.50.

172 Exclusive... For Sale
If you're paying too much for Broadband then ring the companies sales department. Let them know that you know you're paying too much and you will look to cancel, more often or not the ISP will already have cheaper packages available for you. ISP's are in a very competitive market...

Basically I would advise you to call your ISP to cancel and mention Sky are offering free broadband to TV package customers or BT are offering a free router, they will match it as close as they can, definetly request the free router.

Monaco Blue Mk2
If you have Sky tv mate, they'll give you the broadband and the router for free. Think that's for 2mb, we pay £5 for the 8mb.