ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1000

TT
i have k&n panel with custom air feed, magnex backbox, lowered 40mm, its 1.4 mk2 ph2, and ive nearly finished this year at uni, and i have £1000 of my loan left, and i want to make it quicker, whats the best mods i can do with this money?lol and how much hp will it/they give me

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
i dont think uill get much power for pound really.. you can probs get a full decatted exhaust system but i think ure lookin at 5-8 bhp max..

thats really the only sensible thing i can think of.. oooh and chip it mabe?

TT
yeah.....umm....well, im 20, male, 3 points, £6000 claim (write off) ??so i cant imagine insurance will love me

im hoping will be worth more...1year old, 9000miles?1.4 extreme4?

yeah i was afraid they were the only choices sadly, but tbh i dont think its really worth it (power for pound as you put it) which is why i havent done it yet

got the same car theres nothing really worth doing to make it faster. iv got coilovers, brakes, turinis, air filter and i wanna get a decat prospeed when my exmas are done, other than that cant think of any mods that are worth doing to make it faster.

best bet is a clio rs im hoping to change in a year or so for a 182.

Edit: jsut read that about insurance, probably be looking at about 2000.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
JclioD said:
yeah.....umm....well, im 20, male, 3 points, £6000 claim (write off) ??so i cant imagine insurance will love me

im hoping will be worth more...1year old, 9000miles?1.4 extreme4?

yeah i was afraid they were the only choices sadly, but tbh i dont think its really worth it (power for pound as you put it) which is why i havent done it yet

my bad mate.. 1 yr old!! lol. definately more.

yeah your probs better 1 grand richer.. or.. go on holiday dude.!

TT
yep thats what i was thinking!! unless theres something worth it il save it for my hol to prague ;) haha good a place as any to waste £1k