ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1000 to spend on what though?

FF182 Brembo Max, BMC CDA
Hi,

I might have a few pennys saved and want to spend it on the car, im not quite sure what performance mods to go for. I have a good brake setup so want some extra BHP now, i was thinking of the K-tec de-cat to start but appartly its crap with the standard exhaust system?. Can someone recommend anything.

Cheers

www.renparts.co.uk
don't waste it on the car imo. Start putting money towards upgrading as you might as well as throw it down the drain, your never going to get it back.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
don't waste it on the car imo. Start putting money towards upgrading as you might as well as throw it down the drain, your never going to get it back.

ditto :)

If you have to use it on the car though get some lovely H&R coilovers!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
I've got £1500 to spend in a few weeks, getting coilovers, Grooved brakes, New rear bumper. GDI De cat Hopefully ;)

Then the rest is going towards my 36k service which will be due in a few months :(

Clio 172 Cup
Trackdays & Instruction? Will make you quicker than any performance mods will for that sort of money.