ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£10 off at Ebuyer using Google checkout

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
thanks for the heads up, I just ordered loads of bits and pieces to finish off my new build :)

Good question. Good find too.

Shame it's not £10 off every £30. Doubt you can do it many times though. Worth a try, I might have to dust off my wallet!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i was under the impression you could do it on all orders over £30 (i.e mulitple times) that may be an incorrect assumption though.

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Everything is half price over in good ole US of A.

£1 buys $2 at the minute, first time since 1992

172 Cup
The headphones I ordered with "supersaver" 5 working day delivery arrived this morning courtesy of City Link next day priority delivery! Cheers Ebuyer lol

LiquidPhoto.co.uk
when ebuyer work they are great! uber cheap, but if anything goes wrong, it all goes tits up! took a month to sort out a big order i did with them,

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
my stuff arrived today, sh*ts loads of stuff for £27, bargain. Now I've got to take the computer to bits again and fit it all :( Its going to be a long evening.