ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

£1.5k to spend (on mods!)

182, 6r GTi
id go for dandeling over power mods.

coilovers (not to low or you wont be able to use the car properly)
h&r 15 or 20 mm spacers (20 mm spacers on the back do rub slightly with the wheels you have. fronts on hard cornering with 195tyres)
witeline anti roll bar (best mod iv done)
milltec exhaust (sound verry nice)
get your alighnment set up properly

ENJOY !

535d / t5 caravelle
so spacers widen the track, so does this mean it improves the handling?

psj what size spacers you got on there front and back? looks mint!

Italian 3.2 V6
so spacers widen the track, so does this mean it improves the handling?

psj what size spacers you got on there front and back? looks mint!

In theory yes. It's not my car unfortunately mate :( but I think on that car it was 15mm on the back and 20mm on the front..

182, 6r GTi
In theory yes. It's not my car unfortunately mate :( but I think on that car it was 15mm on the back and 20mm on the front..

when ordering spacers make sure to take the ET of your wheel in to account. the turinis have a lower ET than 182 wheels (correct me if wrong) the way i did it was place a FLAT peice of material like a peice of wood against your wheel and see where the edge is in comparison to the arch. hubcentric spacers is a must.

I would go for the Bilstein set of coilovers which drive really well and as everyone has said get them properly set up by someone who knows clio's well. If fred does geo and setup then he is close to you and has a great reputation if not then I would be prepared to travel as if done properly the car will feel great to drive! Tour de Force (Track Group LTD) would do it and they have done lot's of clio's so will have plenty of experience! As others have said Brake pads would be a good idea and if not going to use it on track too often then DS2500 would be a good choice. As long as your current disks are okay there is no point changing them for brembo HC's as they are the same disc as renault just a different supplier. Hope that helps :)

260% JCW
Koni adjustables with Eibach sport lines, best mods handling wise apart from expensive Coilovers. £600 or so.
Whiteline rear ARB paid £120 for mine.
Rstuner remap £150 Not for out right BHP but for better driveability.
Exhaust (loads of choice) £450+
Panel filter £?
(All rough prices)

The rest on track days.

Looking for 182
I know people slam the KTEC coilovers, but mine, combined with an adjustable ARB handles pretty damn well, better than it did with stock cup setup in my opinion, could just be placebo though. But yeah, it sticks to the road when I throw it about, no understeer, no oversteer, just perfect.