ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Z4 Detail Write-up 8/2/13

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Let me get this straight, you were wrong about the roof, so you galzed over that, and now you feel because you ordered the car from new and your friend works for BMW you're an expert?

I ordered my last sandwich from new and had to wait 12 minutes for the pork to finish cooking before I could eat it, my friend also worked at the sandwich place, am I a pork sandwich expert?

Aside from the fact that the entire BMW community regard the run flats as being an idea, a compromise pretty much only due to the lack of spare wheel, BMW themselves (you can ask your engineering friend) removed the runflat tyres from the //M model because they are a worse drive and BMW were not willing to accept this compromise on a car given an M badge.

Let ma get this straight you was wrong about roof so you glazed over that and now you feel cause you ordered the car from new and your friend works for BMW you're an expert I ordered my last sammich from new and had to wait 12 minutes for the pork to finish cooking before I could eat it my friend also worked at the sandwich place am I a pork sandwich expert Aside from the fact that the entire BMW community regard the run flats as being an idea a compromise pretty much only due to the lack of spare wheel BMW themselves you can ask your engineering friend removed the runflat tyres from the //M model because they are a worse drive and BMW was not willing to accept this compromise on a car given an M badge

was

EFA.

182 ff
i know the roof does not leak but it is recommended to treat the fabric to minimise the spread of mould and mildew also stop fading.
maybe its a silly question but wtf are you doing on here if you have a bmw or have you been eating to much contaminated pork from your freind and it has rotted your brain.,to realise this is a cliosport website. i think your an expert in something.

OTE=Rob;9339843]Let me get this straight, you were wrong about the roof, so you galzed over that, and now you feel because you ordered the car from new and your friend works for BMW you're an expert?

I ordered my last sandwich from new and had to wait 12 minutes for the pork to finish cooking before I could eat it, my friend also worked at the sandwich place, am I a pork sandwich expert?

Aside from the fact that the entire BMW community regard the run flats as being an idea, a compromise pretty much only due to the lack of spare wheel, BMW themselves (you can ask your engineering friend) removed the runflat tyres from the //M model because they are a worse drive and BMW were not willing to accept this compromise on a car given an M badge.[/QUOTE]

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
i know the roof does not leak but it is recommended to treat the fabric to minimise the spread of mould and mildew also stop fading.
maybe its a silly question but wtf are you doing on here if you have a bmw or have you been eating to much contaminated pork from your freind and it has rotted your brain.,to realise this is a cliosport website. i think your an expert in something.

Well I owned Clio's for seven years before buying the z4, and will be buying one as a track car in the near future, not to mention being a moderator, organising meets, and generally offering help in the form of advice or a mechanical hand to our members.

Your point about treating the fabric is true, but not waterproofing it as your original point.

If my presence here offends you I'd be more than happy to solve the issue, but remind me, what exactly is it that you contribute?