ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Desktop Pimping

Titanium 182
Right mate :rofl:

I'v just started playing again but it seems to be taking ages all my toons are sat and 70 and I cba trying to hit 80 Haha.

Nothing at the mo :(
Right mate :rofl:

I'v just started playing again but it seems to be taking ages all my toons are sat and 70 and I cba trying to hit 80 Haha.

I dinged to 76 tonight on my night elf hunter, come on khadgar alliance il give ya a hand

Cupra
cheers for this :) got it installed but i can't seem to get the time, weather etc to stay there after i reset/shut down. what am i doing wrong?

You need to put the program shortcut in your "start up", folder in the start menu. That way it will start with windows each time. It is part of the installation process but you may have unchecked it.

172 Cup
Not very exciting but does the job.

wallpaper-1.jpg

Si

RS Clio 172
You need to put the program shortcut in your "start up", folder in the start menu. That way it will start with windows each time. It is part of the installation process but you may have unchecked it.

ahhhh yes, i prob did. have a habit of doing that. problem is... i can't find the start up folder. :(

Cupra
ahhhh yes, i prob did. have a habit of doing that. problem is... i can't find the start up folder. :(

For XP:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Just copy a shotcut to the .exe to it.

F82 M4
I like to keep everything plain and basic, no icons for me except the recycling bin! :cool:

desktop-1.jpg

If I had to have icons on my desktop I would probably use something like this -

desktops.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I honestly don't see any difference i spend 90% of the time on the desktop and i use the metro/tile thingy and something extra I've learnt to work around it lol

Agreed, 90% of the time it's like Windows 7, but then you get the benefit of the apps etc with Windows 8. It also boots much quicker.