ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Desktop Pimping

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yes, Yes,
I know this is a sad thread, but being the complete geek that I am, I decided to start this off. I am always trying to make my desktop look good, using themes ect, so I was interested in if any of you guys had any cool themeage going on too? Heres some of mine. I have dual screens, hence the reason for the wwwiiidddeee screens, and I run a clan on cod4, so excuse all the gaming site s**t.

Im using XP

Desktop1.jpg

2009.jpg

desktop-1.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
how do you do all that mate.

Well, I use themeing programs for the custom visual styles ect...
The dock on the right is called rockdock www.rocketdock.com
And I am also running the Windows Vista Sidebar that has been ported to work on XP.
I am also running, custom boot screen, custom sound pack, custom login screen, custom explorer. Basically most of things on my PC I have changed.

I honestly have no idea what my desktop looks like.

The last time i saw it was when i installed windows. Keeping browsers open all the time FTL.

If i had a mac it would be different.

Yours looks nice though matey.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
If your interested, let me know via PM and I will send you the link to my youtube channel. I have some tutorials on how to install and customised most these programs.

Titanium 182
Just vista with a HDR'd photo set to background :eek:

But used to have XP media centre and I set it so the taskbar and windows bars were black and the start button orange once.

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
I'm still using the standard vista theme too at the mo. Back when I was on XP I was all into modding it but vista looks fine as it is.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
^^ sweet Ducati

and for the liverpool players one, looks like hes got his hand up his ass