ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Yorkshire Nandos Meet Pictures 19/6/11

Hi guys, thanks for the amazing turn-out (for a Yorkshire meet) was really good to speak to everyone I managed to get round.

If you took any pictures, put them in here please.

Mine are just uploading. :)

Matt

Mine... not the best but here they are....

DSCN0839.jpg

DSCN0840.jpg

DSCN0841.jpg

DSCN0842.jpg

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN0844.jpg

DSCN0845.jpg

DSCN0846.jpg

DSCN0849.jpg

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0852.jpg

DSCN0854.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

DSCN0858.jpg

DSCN0859.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0861.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0867.jpg

DSCN0868.jpg

DSCN0869.jpg

DSCN0870.jpg

DSCN0871.jpg

DSCN0874.jpg

DSCN0875.jpg

DSCN0877.jpg

DSCN0878.jpg

DSCN0879.jpg

DSCN0880.jpg

DSCN0882.jpg

and finally......

DSCN0881.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0846.jpg
    DSCN0846.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN0864.jpg
    DSCN0864.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 85

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
What's not to be happy about mike? Their ace :)

Craig

They were crap off the camera, so when they had been through PS they look over processed.

Here's chris' straight off the camera to show the poorness

ChrisPre.jpg

Last edited:
B

bigrich690

amazing turn out and same for the pics, glad that many turned up, bet thats not far off a record?

DCi 80 DieselSport
Me and my Mrs rocked up about 3pm for a Nando's.

I saw you all parked but didn't see anyone!

Some nice cars :cool:

None
Nice turnout and good pics too, shame i couldn't make it but needs must i'm afraid, besides you know i always prefer the driving meets and as i'm on a diet going to Nando's would be a bad idea for me :)

AAS'D RB 182
was good today boys, didnt know what to expect as it was my first meet but managed to talk to a few ov you, shame i couldnt stay 4 food but maybe next time. hope you liked my car!!!;)

Nice turnout and good pics too, shame i couldn't make it but needs must i'm afraid, besides you know i always prefer the driving meets and as i'm on a diet going to Nando's would be a bad idea for me :)

Was a record Yorkshire turn out Ste! Chris was banging on about some Black Gold shed he's just decided to buy, lol

Will be arranging another Leeds to Whitby drive soon mate, be good if you could come along!

pimp mobile Zafira
Looked like a good turn out. Really wanted to come but I'm skint. Hopefully be there at the next one.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Dunno why but them pics really show how ungainly/ugly the 200 is!

(dons flame suit)

Titanium 182
Sweet, how was the food ?

On a side note, how many blue's ???

Mine'd have stuck out like a sore thumb if I came :eek:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Sweet, how was the food ?

On a side note, how many blue's ???

Mine'd have stuck out like a sore thumb if I came :eek:

Like you'd ever come to a meet ;)

Also, new avatar! Took me a while to work out who you are.

None
Was a record Yorkshire turn out Ste! Chris was banging on about some Black Gold shed he's just decided to buy, lol

Will be arranging another Leeds to Whitby drive soon mate, be good if you could come along!

Lol, Black/Gold shed you say Matt?........no idea what that could be :eek:

I'll have to see about the whitby thing mate, i might put you all to shame with the power of the mercedes vito i'll probably be rolling in by then :)

Lol, Black/Gold shed you say Matt?........no idea what that could be :eek:

I'll have to see about the whitby thing mate, i might put you all to shame with the power of the mercedes vito i'll probably be rolling in by then :)

Lol no seriously mate I told him he's getting a minter there. Not many 182's around these days with that low milage on them!

I'm sure we can arrange some kind of transportation for you mate ;)

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Sweet pictures, looks like an epic turnout... nice cars + nice food.. Could anybody ask for more?? :rasp: