ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

williams 3

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
That look brings back memories! I spent a whole two days putting mine back together. I give you £100 yeeeeesss? :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Yes you! Cracking workmanship and dedication!

(What colour code did you use on the wheels??)

impreza p1, williams 3
i took a few pictures of the rear wing but the phone would only focus on the reflection, was pissing me off but thought dont care must be a good finsh

Photo123-1.jpg

Last edited:
  impreza p1, williams 3
How much does this sort of thing sell for out of curiosity?

well there's one just up the road from me, and it looks nearly as bad as mine was and he wants £2600, but i think he wont get that for it

clio 172 phase 1
amazing thread cannt wait till its finished defo something you can be pround of as you have done most of the work!!

impreza p1, williams 3
I need to be-friend and painter and get involved!

Looks so good mate, bet you're chuffed with it.

this is the fun bit now, thnking back to all the welding, filler work and sorting the mechanicals out was fun, but now is the time i enjoy most

Yozza'd RB cup
Just read this through and I wish I had the Funds/Tools/Knowledge to do something like this!

Its awsome what you have done and great to see a classic like this restored so well!

Octavia VRS
dude, you're workmanship is top notch! I just dont possess any of the skills that you have demonstrated in this thread! crackin effort mate, hope it all goes well:star:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome read! The car has come a long way and it is looking fantastic. Keep it up.

Clio Hybrid / S3
Looks brilliant. I'm saving up to get my Mk1 all sorted out body wise!

Looks very glossy and deep :)

impreza p1, williams 3
Looks brilliant. I'm saving up to get my Mk1 all sorted out body wise!

Looks very glossy and deep :)
that can be very expensive, lucky i can do the bodywork myself or i think this would've been another breaker