ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WILL CLIO 182 CUP ALLOYS FIT MY CLIO PHASE 2 1.2 16V 53 PLATE?

Renault Clio 53 1.2
think the title covers the question, i really like the look of them so wondered if they would fit my 1.2? if anyone has any pictures with a 1.2 with sport alloys i would love to see
thanks

BMW 330ci
Here is mine with 182 wheels on they aren't cup but they are just the same just in silver ;) They will defo fit mate, you may need spacers as the tires are wider and they may scrape. So I got some 5mm spacers all round, but have no got 20mm spacers on the front due to having coilovers. They are great wheels, and they do look very good when on ;), if you can get a set for a good price, I picked mine up for £130 including wheels, have a look around dont just buy the first set, because you will find a bargain somewhere. I always wait,and look around and have found some good bargains TBH, theres a few sets for sale on here, and look on ebay.

Anyway heres the pic lol.
6143378853_7a430f1a8a.jpg

DSCF3581 by Brad-Smith, on Flickr