ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wileyz 370bhp scoob

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
want

4642344967_b5b4969635.jpg

So much want :(

Cars looking good mate, id love a scoob preferably a hawk eye but a bug eye will do, once i can afford to run a turbo scoob i will!

Cooksport Fleet
thats my mate ben's car

kream is only down the road, and he looks after me quite a bit. reason why i have his stickers on my car.

my clio apparently was written off, only a few months after i sold it.

and less is definitely more!!!

Prob get more for it now!! lol!

Scoob is heading the right way. Dont normally like bug's but that one is nice!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The alloys are delish, mate. Was tempted by them for my P1 and WR1, but stuck with the standard rims.

Looks great. Not a fan of the door decals, though.

2002 172 monaco blue
door decals will be coming off after xmas, too cold right now lol. maybe a roof flap too soon

2002 172 monaco blue
how the scoob looks now
8ec3b2f6.jpg

but then this happened
9b719770.jpg

engine being re-built, forged and hoping to make 500bhp soon

Mini Cooper S
Are you in the East London/Essex region? Pretty sure I've seen it or your mate's one H19 SUB.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Not a fan of the bugeye scoobs but you have REALLY turned that around mate looks fine :approve:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Did you get a bang on the head? I was looking at the Clio and how the Impreza started off thinking, oh dear. But then you changed direction and it looks so good now! Shame about the engine but sounds like it will come back better than ever.

2002 172 monaco blue
now running 470bhp, new stroker 2.1 engine has now been run in
plans to go GT30 and be 500+
a7e90303.jpg

c9a7e806.jpg

022fc551.jpg

8102e52b.jpg

my engine
005-4.jpg

Trophy Turbo :)
Fantastic spec, Looks the Balls. Ive had too many of these babys now to know there NOT cheap to play with or fix for that matter, But the power output is amazing even at 400bhp there mental! Mates just built a 2.2 Stroker and is running 700+ its apparently uncontrollable e:)

Not a 320d
Thats more like it. f**king butchered the poor car at the beginning of the thread.

White wheels though, not for me. Id have them a clean silver or anthra-shite.

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Looks amazing buddy.

Ignore the Rota haters, they seem to miss the point when THOSE wheels are on such a weapon of a car, they go perfect and they're great wheels.

2002 172 monaco blue
Thanks for the comments
I'm thinking of refurbing my wheels to a fluorescent color if I feel brave enough (purple I had in mind)

It is fast, but you always need more lol

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Total change around.

You would t think it was the same car in the first pics. Credit to you mate.

Enjoy it.