ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which H I D kit to go for...?

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Obviously there's various H I D kits on the market. Question is which one to go for. I don't know a great deal about H I D lighting, in which case does the brightness and definition from kit to kit? Looking for high quality kit that's well made and does the job better than most available.

Anybody used this one http://www.hids4u.co.uk/h7-55w-pro-max-xenon-hid-conversion-kit.html

Apart from the above what's others experiences with various H I D kits?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Do you have projectors in your car ?

If you dont, dont buy one. I hate idiots who have these blinding every other car users.

IF you do, normal people go for around 6K bulbs as it gives off a decent light and looks nice and white.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Do you have projectors in your car ?

If you dont, dont buy one. I hate idiots who have these blinding every other car users.

IF you do, normal people go for around 6K bulbs as it gives off a decent light and looks nice and white.

Just reflectors, as long as the headlight is lowered correctly they usually don't give any trouble. I had a set in my Lancer Evolution IV. Never had anyone flashing me as I passed. Also had a friend drive the towards me, again no issues.

Just trying to find out what the decent kits are and what aren't.