ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to get exhaust system in Scotland

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Where is best to go? My friend needs to know (he doesn't fancy a trip to pro speed in Cardiff!!!)

He lives in Edinburgh.

RX7, 172, mini & van
dont use powerflow in stirling there w**k..

but try stainless steel creations in falkirk hes really good all custom made to ur say the boys right into MR2 dous lots track days to so keen car man

you want the number???

S2000
Theres a company in glasgow that I've heard are meant to be the dogs danglies, can't remember the name of the place at the moment though so thats not really much use, lol. Will post it up later if I remember.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Motorsport World in glasgow there a powerflow dealer they done my 1.2 16v exhaust and its brilliant, sounds brilliant and very well done.

loads of us use them.

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
i got a section of mine done at C&C exhausts near glasgow. were really good. have only heard good things about them.

www.stainlessexhausts.com

best in scotland according to many for custom exhaust.

ive used and can highly recommend. was in talks with them for an exhaust for the 182 but a certain incident occured with me which meant i couldnt follow up.

based at hillington, near breahead in glasgow