ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel swap.. Do I?

A grey one
Do I swap my wheels....
f522994ba0bf8290c2133b26213e62f4.gif

for these.....
c334204af88fc9fdb474465cd101c83e.gif

A grey one
Real Volks? Like.. actual TE37's? Get real Spinks, if I could afford them I'd certainly not be driving a 1.2 Clio..
Thanks guys, the Rotas are only 6.5J as well, so would have to space them out like mad :/

Real Volks? Like.. actual TE37's? Get real Spinks, if I could afford them I'd certainly not be driving a 1.2 Clio..
Thanks guys, the Rotas are only 6.5J as well, so would have to space them out like mad :/

Calm your passions lol

how can you not read sarcasm on the internet? :p

although baby blue Rota's spaced may look good?

A grey one
That was no way sarcastic! :eek:
​Yeah I'd probably do them baby blue but I just think I like the shiny dish too much :( argh

That was no way sarcastic! :eek:
​Yeah I'd probably do them baby blue but I just think I like the shiny dish too much :( argh

lol you silly bugger

and I know, I am a fan of deep dish wheels myself but have always had a soft spot for the Rota/Volks ;) tbh you are on to a winner with either, maybe try a photoshop with the baby blue Rota's first, if it doesn't look as good as the dish then don't swap ;)