ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel bolts for ET 35 wheels

clio sport 200
After a little advice just picked up some pro race 1.2's 15inch ET 35 after a little research I see you can't use the standard bolts. Seen a few sets on eBay but I'm not 100% sure on what to buy, please correct me if I'm wrong M12 1.5 34/35/36mm long. Any links would be helpful

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah, that's nowt to do with offset, all to do with spacers.

Edited to add, I've run et35 wheels on the same car with the same bolts as et4* wheels.

The offset simply refers to where the bolts sit in relation to the width of the wheel.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
The wheel groove where the bolts go is still the same depth from there to the hub. It's the surround area that's enlarged.

The bore is the standard length with a 60 degree taper to take the standard wheel bolts.

They'll all be the same across the board, it's the surrounding area that will be increased, not the bolts groove itself.