ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

whats your top speed and acceleration

is dirty.
1.2 Dynamique..

0-60 was about 11 seconds if I remember..either that or 10 seconds..
Top Speed was 121mph on the clock going down McArthur Glen hill in Bridgend (M4) but obviously that wasn't a Tom Tom or satellite reading!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
iv had 130 out of the 172 cup nice and smooth ride still also i think it could have gone more but i didnt fancy the chance of loosing it and buggerin the car lol but i do 120 on the way to work and back everyday nice dual carrage way always nearly empty love it!!!

1.8 16v Mk1 Ph1 + S14a
standard 200sx s14a 155mph (limiter) and then when modded about 5 secs 9-60.

Clio 1.8 16v top speed about 130mph (actually accurate speedo according to my tomtom v2 gps unit :D). No idea what 0-60 for it but slow.

Matthew

1.8 16v Mk1 Ph1 + S14a
iv had 130 out of the 172 cup nice and smooth ride still also i think it could have gone more but i didnt fancy the chance of loosing it and buggerin the car lol but i do 120 on the way to work and back everyday nice dual carrage way always nearly empty love it!!!

Recommend you change your quote as that's not legal speeds on the UK roads.

Matthew

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Basic figures

Standard : 155mph limited, 0-60mph 4.6s
Now : 165mph+, 0-60mph 4.2s

Estimated from mods.

clio 2 phase 1 172
:clown:

Attachments

• Dsc00008.jpg
    Dsc00008.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 38
  172 A Cupwork Orange™

Matthew

who are you the forum speed police lol nearly everyone speeds and we dont buy 2.0Ltr cars to sit in the slow lane behind the granny and i only do it if its emptyofwhich it is nearly everyday.... i dont speed in built up areas etc i bought my RS CUP for a reason same as most others i guess..

Last edited:
  Shed.

Matthew

who are you the forum speed police lol nearly everyone speeds and we dont buy 2.0Ltr cars to sit in the slow lane behind the granny and i only do it if its emptyofwhich it is nearly everyday.... i dont speed in built up areas etc i bought my RS CUP for a reason same as most others i guess..

exactly. There are some rite w*****s about and i bet they do over 120 mph in built up areas.

lol. mine does 1-60 in about 11-12 seconds i believe, but i rekon its faster than that. pulls to 80 mph and then wont budge past 115 on the clock (106mph gps i believe).....when i say pulls, i mean crawls.

04 1.2 Dynamique
Well in a 1.2 16v only "performance effecting" mods were exhaust sys and induction kit... I managed 119/120 after a long time of pushing! :) (on the speedo)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I've seen 152mph. 100 is GPS'd @ 96mph. theoretically, that would mean I was doing 146mph.

0-60 is 6.2-6.3.

Clio 182

exactly. There are some rite w**kers about and i bet they do over 120 mph in built up areas.

lol. mine does 1-60 in about 11-12 seconds i believe, but i rekon its faster than that. pulls to 80 mph and then wont budge past 115 on the clock (106mph gps i believe).....when i say pulls, i mean crawls.

I hit 130 daily, the M621 is my only bit of fun on any drive back to leeds from work - and averaging 100 miles a day I need it :p since 95 are spent in traffic!

I certainly didn't buy my car to drive slowly in, although i do generally stick close to any limit below 50mph, and if its busy on any road above that I drive normally - thats how it should be

Jap Shed
exactly. There are some rite w**kers about and i bet they do over 120 mph in built up areas.

I hit 130 daily, the M621 is my only bit of fun on any drive back to leeds from work - and averaging 100 miles a day I need it :p since 95 are spent in traffic!

I certainly didn't buy my car to drive slowly in, although i do generally stick close to any limit below 50mph, and if its busy on any road above that I drive normally - thats how it should be
Only been to 120 MPH, too scared of getting caught.....