ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your area like?

What is your area like, for trouble, vandalism?

I woke up Sunday morning, went out to the car and noticed this...

passenger_wiper.gif

I noticed several other cars had been targeted. The tw*ts responsible put the snapped wiper on the roof of my car. They also removed the car aerial and that too was put on my roof. I've just ordered another wiper at a cost of £44. At least some thought and consideration had gone into it... if they had snapped the drivers side, that would have meant me not being able to drive the car and it costing me twice as much to replace.

That is the first time ever my car has been targeted. I suppose it could have been worse.

C

clio-lord

my car years ago got broke in to for a snap on seat cover!!!

Megane 225 F1
I came out Sunday morning to find some c**t had nicked ONE of my bullets that had been painted black with yellow writing. WTF. Who steals one?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
I came out a few days ago with about 6 pieces of chewing gum on my lights, grille and bonnet, also had a key mark on the drivers door!
NOT HAPPY1

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Funny story, no acts of vandalism where I stay (touch wood) but I was banging this fat chick from Edinburgh once, simply once, twice a month i'd go through and bang her all night then go home the next day, she was well worth the travelling.

Anyway one night her brother was out drinking at a party and came home steaming, pot noodle in the micro with a foil lid! Nearly set fire to the kitchen, you know what I mean.

Anyway after leaving and getting home I got out the car and walked round to the passenger side to get some stuff out, noticed a "key" scratch from the rear light to the front light all along the pass side, eventually put 2 and 2 together and realised it was her brother after he came home pissed.

To be fair i'd be the same if I had to listen to my sister being injected with anal beads every 2nd weekend.

Oh and I played football against him a couple of years later, never forget that day. If he tried once to brake my leg once he tried a million times!

Ah what guys do for a ride eh!

Clio Sport 1.2 16V
Had the passenger side of the car keyed while in Tesco.. So not really my area.. Also had my aerial stolen in a car park by the University.. Again not my area but still within the City!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Chrime doesn not exsiist (touches wood) where I live.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
That's s**t for the OP - it's not like they've even done that for financial gain. :(

Where we are at the moment is pretty good - off the beaten track, but tarred with a friggin Bolton postcode which gets us rimmed on the insurance. Nice area though.

D.

In the pic, you can tell how thick the metal is so it wouldn't have been as easy as to just pull it off. They must have been there bending it until it snapped. Idiots.

Even though mine had been snapped, they had bent my housemates wiper on her 206 and I tried yesterday to bend it back, but failed as it was too strong.

Clio 1970000000
I live in a nice part of London and woke up one morning to find someone had gone down the road knicking the aerials from the roof. Doesn't really matter where you live, thieves don't sh1t on their own doorstep!!!!

182 Ly ff.
Live in rural area with keycode fancy gates! All though there are some pikeys that live not 2 far away!!

Clio Dynamique 1.2
Someone spat on my car about two weeks ago and tbh this is there worst thing ever it shows a sign of hatred and jealously if i find who did it KNEE CAPS OUT!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Funny story, no acts of vandalism where I stay (touch wood) but I was banging this fat chick from Edinburgh once, simply once, twice a month i'd go through and bang her all night then go home the next day, she was well worth the travelling.

Anyway one night her brother was out drinking at a party and came home steaming, pot noodle in the micro with a foil lid! Nearly set fire to the kitchen, you know what I mean.

Anyway after leaving and getting home I got out the car and walked round to the passenger side to get some stuff out, noticed a "key" scratch from the rear light to the front light all along the pass side, eventually put 2 and 2 together and realised it was her brother after he came home pissed.

To be fair i'd be the same if I had to listen to my sister being injected with anal beads every 2nd weekend.

Oh and I played football against him a couple of years later, never forget that day. If he tried once to brake my leg once he tried a million times!

I recall this story on the way to Crewe to pick up that Catogorey Hurricane Cup lol...

Jap Box
Got back to mine the other day after leaving work as was greeted with a key mark going from the passenger door all the way to the rear light, you can see how it started off lighter and then had more force pushed into it as the key went along :(

Mini Cooper S
Couple of robberies have happened in my road over the last couple of years.
My mate 5 minutes round the corner had his Corsa keyed 2 or 3 times, all down the same side. And someone tried ripping off his Irmscher grille. Poor boy :(
My mum also had her car keyed across 3 panels when she was parked up getting some shopping.

I can understand car vandalism if it's deserved, but random is so pointless!

clio 1.2 mk2 phase 1

what a story lol we live and learn

Abarth 500 Esseesse
Someone spat on my car about two weeks ago and tbh this is there worst thing ever it shows a sign of hatred and jealously if i find who did it KNEE CAPS OUT!

Mine got spat on too!

Could have been one of the official CS Inferno Haters Brigade though :rasp:

BMW E34 540i
Hmm Altrincham is not bad - lived here for 4 years and nothing happend so far - unfortunately I can not afford to buy a house here so moving to worse neighbourhood is unavoidable :(

182, ZX9R
My area used to be terrible for it for years, gangs of kids roamin round smashin bus stops, kickin wing mirrors off & all sorts, it'd go quiet for a while then the next generation would come along & do it all over again, but over the past few years its not been too bad by & large, might have somethin to do with a tranny van with a few baseball bats in the back doin the rounds :approve: ...

AJ-

'99 Clio 1.2 8v RT
I live in a right shithole, But don't get much trouble. Only three things in 5 or so years are someone booted the wing-mirror off my van. Right scrotely little git that is well known in the area for vandalising things - Even got caught knicking lead off the local church roof. Unfortunately for him there was 3 of us just about to open the front door to go out to the pub when we heard the smash. He got frog-marched to the nearest cash-machine. I ended up making a profit on that one!.

Had an old Ph1 106 and the pug badge fell off, Replaced it with some stick-on transformers badge for a laugh. Lasted about 6 months then someone prized it off with a screwdriver leaving a nice dent in the front.

The clio came to me with a few little scratches on it. One particularly deep one on the passenger side going about 3 inches from the door towards the rear. Very first night it was parked up i came out the next morning and someone decided to finish it off right back to lights. Doesn't really bother me though, It's a battered little rust-bucket anyway!.

scum!! had mine keyed a couple of months ago right the way down the passenger side! still got to get it resprayed yet.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Never had any issues but my parents was tucked away and where I live now is all residents parking so not many people will wander by and cause pointless damage.