ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you like Renault to make?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I'd love them to bring out an up to date version of the V6, only faster! Summat insane like 500bhp .... hhhmmmmmmmmmmm that would be nice :eek:

Im bored, i have a stonking cold so humour me ;)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
A 182 with a better gearbox, driving position and smaller steering wheel.

182cup
I would like them to build a clio with the Megane rs250 engine/gearbox brakes etc

Not sure if its even possible and they never would as they wouldn't want to miss out Megane customers

but they could do a limited run like R26R and people would pay big money for something that would destroy most of the hot hatch brigade :)

S4 Avant
I can't see Renault ever doing another clio V6.

I'd like to see them come out with something like a new, appealing version of the spider.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I can't see Renault ever doing another clio V6.

I'd like to see them come out with something like a new, appealing version of the spider.

This.

Cant see any hot hatch having a big n/a engine ever again :(

But I would like to see some sort of S2000/350Z type car.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
A push to reduce weight. With a realistic head on, the next gen Clio RS would be smaller (~1100kg) with a 1.6 turbo knocking out ~200bhp.

a car that the steering wheel doesnt melt, sunroof that doesnt rattle, coil packs that dont give up week after week wiring looms that are not made of spaghetti,admit to there c**k ups,and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

M135i
Surely it's not beyond the realms of possibility for Renault to build a re-bodied Nissan 370Z only with a bit more eccentricty and gallic flare?

Plus swapping the V6 unit for a smaller turbo-charged engine (as is the style these days) plus a bit of the ol' RenaultSport chassis magic?