ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the hell is this? On swapz

Clio 172 rep
Its a 1.2 dynamic originaly ahah i put it in go compare to see what come up about the car says its unmodified 1.2 75bhp dynamic hah lools

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm. The DVLA have it listed as a 2l conversion, but he still pays 1.2 tax?

Date of Liability01 06 2012
Date of First Registration23 10 2002
Year of Manufacture2002
Cylinder Capacity (cc)1998cc
CO2 Emissions139g/Km
Fuel TypePETROL
Export MarkerN
Vehicle StatusUnlicensed
Vehicle ColourSILVER
Vehicle Type ApprovalM1
This vehicle can be licensed at a DVLA Local Office without the V5C Registration Certificate
Vehicle Excise Duty rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate£68.75
12 Months Rate£125.00

Alfa Romeo 147
i like the effect he has gone for with the scratched to s**t black alloys with rusty wheel nuts, nice contrast

Clio 172 rep
Those drums too look spot on

thats what comes up on gocompare too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 160
  ibiza fr tdi hybrid
I bet thats some stupid boy racers car thats had the sh*t ragged out of it and what the hell is going on with the strut bar? I might offer him my cup and when he comes to swap ill just laugh in his face lol!

PH2 Flamer
Swapz?! People actually use this website? Came across it years ago, thought it was run by pikeys. And everything on it was utter shite, or to good to be true.

ibiza fr tdi hybrid
Swapz?! People actually use this website? Came across it years ago, thought it was run by pikeys. And everything on it was utter s**te, or to good to be true.

It is a load of s**t i had a saxo vtr years ago got offerd a 172 for it thinking wow lol got home whent for a drive and falt this aint fast for a 2.0 not knowing how fast these were sposed to be but i couldent even overtake my mates 106 1.4 quicksilver lol i got mugged big time!! Not sure what was wrong with it tho had my falts of the timming maybe being out

PH2 Flamer
Lol, like I said. Too good to be true.

If a car is worth selling, it will be put up for sale. No f**king 'Swapz'.

I bet that the people using that website, have an average of 4 teeth. One pair of very worn reebok classics, and a Lonsdale hoodey.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hmm. The DVLA have it listed as a 2l conversion, but he still pays 1.2 tax?

Date of Liability01 06 2012
Date of First Registration23 10 2002
Year of Manufacture2002
Cylinder Capacity (cc)1998cc
CO2 Emissions139g/Km
Fuel TypePETROL
Export MarkerN
Vehicle StatusUnlicensed
Vehicle ColourSILVER
Vehicle Type ApprovalM1
This vehicle can be licensed at a DVLA Local Office without the V5C Registration Certificate
Vehicle Excise Duty rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate£68.75
12 Months Rate£125.00

Wow, thats winning!

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Just lol!

car,van,plasma,bike,gold,what you got,795

GOLD! What you Got? dafuq is this pikey shite website.