ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Part Of Your Clio COULDN'T You Live Without

RB 182
Being new to the whole Clio game, ive come to realise i will try and specify xenon lights with every one of my cars now

Coming from a Saxo, and having the smoked headlights that are available for mk2's, and not being able to see bugger all, the xenons are worth their weight in gold!

RB 182
Shurrrup, you know what i mean!

Ok, ill rephrase it!

What feature on your Clio couldnt you live without lol

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
My turbines i think:
2778488c.jpg

Audi TT 3.2 V6
the rattles. i love them...they ad charactor. lmao yeah right!

seriously id miss the fact that most ladies love clios or is it more the men that look through my window to check me out then look disapointed when they realise im a lad? lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
everything!

i love everything about my clio!part of me wouldnt want to buy another so i could try a different car, but i wouldnt want to change because i love them!!

Finger tip CD player controls, drive my dads £30k A6 Company car sometimes and that hasn't got them! Does my head in!

Abarth Grande Punto
other than the usual, engine, wheels etc. I couldnt live without the xenons and climate control

RB 200 Cup!
the performance - 1.6 is amazing plus its a lot more exclusive then all these bloody sports! lol

Al will agree with me i think

LY V6 with Recaros
Climate control, electric mirrors/windows and steering wheel controls. Couldn't go back to a car without all that now. But all of it really! :)