ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Those pictures make it look very oily. It's a little warm tbh as it's in the flat and the OH has shoved the heating on! Will pop it in the fridge!

Invested in a Nilfisk E140 2-9S X-tra pressure washer a few days ago.

Then a CYC Snow Foam lance with Bilt-Hamber Auto Foam was ordered shortly after... then decided I needed a durable wax/sealant so I have some Collinite 467s on it's way also.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Another treat to myself for Christmas using the AF SANTA67 Code:

Glide
Oblitarate
Pad Prime
Wax Mate
Hog Hair Brushes
Christmas Secret Santa Gift.

I've spent way too much this month, it totals at around £300 spent on presents to myself, oops!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Nothing :(

Told myself I need to see what I unwrap next week, After that it will be a DA if I don't unwrap one.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
y2a7upa5.jpg

She's a keeper :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Indeed :)

Now to build up a big basket of goodies to go alongside my new toy :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Courtesy of the Gf to accompany the DAS-6 Pro and AF Hog hair brushes I got for Xmas

6a4ypy9y.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Sister dropped off my prezzy of a microfibre madness incredimitt tonight.

Quite pleased with it. Combination of long fine fibres, over short dense open and fluffy fibre base on a thin sponge. I can't be bothered with looking after the merino wool / carpro type mitts anymore so keen to see how this performs and lasts

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I literally just leave my car pro mitt in a bucket of water mate, can't be dealing with that combing crap. Had it neigh on 8months now and once rinsed out it looks new

Your new funky mitt does sound good though!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
That mitt/sponge sounds interesting, I'm thinking I need a new mitt as just use Megs Mitt which isn't the best :(

ADS Hydrophobic tyre coat 500ml

ADS Artdesicko 30ml

Bulbs for home made sun gun

2 x EiKO 35003 SoLux True Daylight Flood 35 Watt MR16 Halogen Lamp, 36 Degree Beam Angle, 12 Volt, 4700 Kelvin

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols. I wasn't a fan. We spent £400 on a full package. It's lying in a corner somewhere. I'm sure I could do you a deal. ;)