ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Ph2 Flamer
Changed the gear box oil (94000 on the clock and its was black and had some lumpy bits) i stink like a ferret now though. Also sprayed my fuel rail guard matt black though ftw

RB Clio 182
Sniffed my passenger seat after dropping a female work colleague off home...

What-A-Rush.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Yes the RS2 has been on a few weeks now and its off to RS Tuning on Tuesday for a proper remap as i've just I fitted cams to it today (hence painting a few bits to whilst the oppertunity presented itself).

Loads told me to leave the 2118's in anthracite but I couldn't. I personally hate black cars with dark wheels but I am a bit old/boring now lol

M2 Comp
Yes the RS2 has been on a few weeks now and its off to RS Tuning on Tuesday for a proper remap as i've just I fitted cams to it today (hence painting a few bits to whilst the oppertunity presented itself).

Loads told me to leave the 2118's in anthracite but I couldn't. I personally hate black cars with dark wheels but I am a bit old/boring now lol

Nice work. How you finding it?

I love silver wheels, they look fresh!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Honestly I can't wait to get it mapped and rag it around Bedford in July. Its transformed how the car drives although the previous map was terrible especially as it was still warming up.

I had a productive morning
finally got the splitter fitted, the grilles blacked and the fog surrounds blacked

image_zpsd0942b02.jpg
[/URL]

I used plasticote satin, I'm undecided wether to re do them all in matte instead? They still look fairly shiny for satin!
​Thoughts please guys

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
I put on a new set of KYB top mounts. Praying that it cures the rattle, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
I put on a new set of KYB top mounts. Praying that it cures the rattle, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The worst outcome. Rattle still there, and there other side is making a groaning noise after about half a turn. f**k.

PH2 Flamer
Finally got round to fitting my rear disc spacers. Cleaned out the inside, cleaned and dressed the engine bay.

Next is to wash it. And sort out some stone chips.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Put in a replacement hazard light switch after the old one stuck in, installed a bench and other garden stuff in the back, along with a dog.
2013-05-12124710.jpg
2013-05-12124702.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Fitter Coilovers, prima racing exhaust mount and black powerflex dog bone mount.
5eju9uma.jpg

Car feels awesome now and drives has it should, powerflex will take some bedding in too.

I like :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Removed carbon splitter yesterday to wet and dry an re-laquer.

Needs a few more coats and can re-fit in the week :)

Clio 197
I did plan on Claying and Polishing the 197 but rain kinda put the dampers on that so when the rain finally stopped i decided to clean the engine bay, Lots of leaves and sludge in the scuttle and around wipers. So took the scuttle off, popped the wipers off and any other trim that was around the area and unblocked the drain hole then clean everything up, dressed all the plastic and then put it back together.

This is what came out

20130512_174938_zps27ef2ad2.jpg

Ended up like this

20130512_175026_zps030d1c7b.jpg

20130512_174949_zps876aa543.jpg