ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Did this
6aa73f88.jpg

To get this
865f00d0.jpg

172monaco*&*passat
well today my clio trackie has or should say on getting new bits fitted..

policarb windows,,, they getting trimmed so they sit flush rather than on to the b/pillar

my cup spoiler has just arrived also my new springs (only fitting new springs as the old ones have unknown mileage and don,t look the best)

that.ll be it for today..

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Filled it up with petrol, washed it, cleaned all the crap out of the inside, put the car pass and tickets in there, filled the boot, put the ipod cradle on its place on the dash, replaced the cradle when it fell off, took out the LED sidelights and replaced them with slightly yellower bulbs to match the new HIDs, put the LED ones back in because the new ones were too yellow, fretted about the crap job I did with the headlight correction, checked my tyres and fluids, worried about every imperfection and put the cradle back AGAIN.

I'm ready for CSS.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Fitted 15mm spacers up front to fill out the arches better, will have the OZ F1s balanced today and refit them. Thinking about getting OE anthracite wheels now

Clio 182 FF
Tried chasing down Dad in the Westfield. I lost :(. Guess it shouldn't be a surprise given that he's got 500BHP/Tonne.

Washed it, and cried about the wheel I curbed last week.

172monaco*&*passat
my track car got its rear poli windows fitted
new inlets arrived so they are now red, rain ruined the rest of the day..

Astra Twintop
Had the roof down in the sun on the way home from work, only to be greeted halfway home by black clouds!

Thank god for electric roof controls!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
yesterday I drove it to work, today I will be slackening off the cambelt as its whining and attempting to remove the frontpipe/turbo and manifold to sort the blow I have.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Admired how dirty the 200 is, both inside & out thanks to the new wench putting her feet on EVERYTHING!

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Gave it a good wash, found some trim gel in the shed so put that on aswell. Took a couple of pictures of it.

Other day was more productive however, went over my rusty drums with some black paint and fitted those black badge covers also.

big boost cup
Finished tacking the cage together after much cutting and grinding. ready for the whole thing to be properly welded tomorrow eve:approve:

extreme flamer
Fitted aero wipers, fitted xsara washer jets, painted my grill satin black, freshened up my spare wheel as its back on the car again, then attempted to fix my rear wiper and gave up

Clio 182 Cup (FF)
Finished and fitted these...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344406730.839218.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344406764.424446.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344406746.938879.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344406746.938879.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 57
  Renault Clio 172
It's been a busy day for my MK2 172.

New Cam & Aux Belts + Kits
New Water Pump
New De-phaser pulley
New Engine undertray fitted
Front Disc's & Pads

Going to be quite month now, roll on pay day!

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Took it for a MOT test and passed, although it wouldn't pass the emissions test even with the cat on! Must be the RS2 and map pushing more emissions! Handy car next to it did the job :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Today I fitted some new fuel lines on the Clio, yesterday I fitted a new wheel bearing on the focus.