ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
No mate cudnt get the car height enough:dapprove: to get comfortable under it?! Mate got a lift so off to see him tomoz ;) after golf lol

Wheels ordered on there way :cool: still TOP SECRET?! lol

Pat

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Changed the headunit to the one from my old Clio, and cleaned my steering wheel.

182 FF
put a 'gear map' sticker on top of my gear-knob (as the old one had worn away) and gave it a few coats of laquer.
Looks much better now :)

Trying to do the front brakes on the ph1 but every bolt has been solid and has no anti seize put on them f**king idiots and I've rounded the torque bolt that holds the disk on great!!!!

Impact driver should see it the disc off mate. Get one from halfords for next to nothing.

Drilled the head of then stud extractor for the rest, wasn't let it defeat me, now to wait on the new disc to be delivered if they don't come today I'll be phoning kamracing as 10r for delivery is shocking if it's not within to working days

2004 1.5 DCi 100
Picked it up from the garage with a new cambelt kit, water pump and auxiliary belt. Also new gearbox oil. Best of all got the cracked ABS ring replaced on the front and no more strange low speed activation and no more ABS + SERV light coming on over 50 mph.:clap: Worth the money spent just for that :approve:

d19wood

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 T , Megane
3M kit on the headlights yesterday and front reluctor rings today. Goodbye brake pedal farts.

MK6 Golf, BG 182 FF
Gave her a bloody good wash :)

a5e5u2az.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Filled my boot with a few of these and i have more to come :p
All New and sealed.

IMG_5243.gif

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Mist washer jets, clear indicators, working thermometer for dci.

Orange indicators and broken thermometer for 182

Changed ARB inner bushes and droplinks on dci. What fool designed the inner bush fixings?

Golf took less than 20 mins. Clio takes hours.

impreza wagon S2000
replaced the air con compressor after the original seized and tried to set light to the car...arch liners are there for a purpose ejiits.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cleaned the Dci (7 b*****d hours! Was filthy!) then off loaded it onto my mate who is now going to sell it for me.

I'm now back in a 172. :) Although I will miss £10 a week on diesel. :(

Alien Green 200
Collected it from Diamond Motors after getting the new engine put in
Got it MOT'd
Failed MOT
Planned to retest tomrrow

Clio 197
Fitted 2 new track rod ends and got the alignment sorted.

Was well out on alignment too (4mm he said) so was well needed after recently fitting cooksports and cup shocks

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Put some bigger washers on the rear heat shields as they had broken and were flapping about all over the place and winding me up. No more rattling now!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Changed a broken exhaust mount. f**k me it was a fucker getting the old one off. All three bolts were rusted to f**k. I really need to get myself a decent socket set and a trolley jack.

I also some metal polish on the foot pedals. Came up a treat.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Looked at it in utter disgust then kicked it.

Changed a broken exhaust mount. f**k me it was a f**ker getting the old one off. All three bolts were rusted to f**k. I really need to get myself a decent socket set and a trolley jack.

I also some metal polish on the foot pedals. Came up a treat.

Wait till nearer Christmas and treat yourself to a Halfords Profession/Advanced (Can't remember which one it is now) 150pc socket set. They go down to £100 this time of year. Actually going to get myself another set because I'm missing so many pieces of mine. Should never lend another person your tools.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Wait till nearer Christmas and treat yourself to a Halfords Profession/Advanced (Can't remember which one it is now) 150pc socket set. They go down to £100 this time of year. Actually going to get myself another set because I'm missing so many pieces of mine. Should never lend another person your tools.

Yeah I think ill ask her indoors to get me one for crimbo this year. And a trolley jack. Oh and some axle stands. Hope she's getting decent bonus this year lol