ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Booked it into SWR again to do the following.

Full Oil Change
Fit Yanoo Stiff Shift Kit
Fit New CAT Clamps (Both Sides)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Went to fix the satnav on the stereo, and after a LOT of swearing, amazingly I did it. Well, sort of. Need to wire up some bits to a permanent and switched 12v, and earth. But it works! Also managed to fit the video input leads too, so hopefully that works when I go to fit something to it.

IMG_0644.jpg

:D

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Ordered some parts and booked in at Diamond Motors. ;)

Wait, what?! I hope you're just replacing them with more coilovers...

Don`t worry sweet cheeks.....:eek:

Yes of course, i felt the the Spax just didn't drop as low as i wanted at the front. :(

I have a small list of what to get next. :D

OP Catcams 421`s

PH2 Flamer
Just dropped it off in stains for S&MWM to do the following

Clutch
Gearbox sent off to agency
Brake fluid
Coolant
Wheel bearing
Airbag module
MOT.

And just generally give the car a once over, and do what ever is needing attention.

RS Clio 172 Cup
Went to fix the satnav on the stereo, and after a LOT of swearing, amazingly I did it. Well, sort of. Need to wire up some bits to a permanent and switched 12v, and earth. But it works! Also managed to fit the video input leads too, so hopefully that works when I go to fit something to it.

IMG_0644.jpg

:D

Reverse camera?

Don`t worry sweet cheeks.....:eek:

Yes of course, i felt the the Spax just didn't drop as low as i wanted at the front. :(

I have a small list of what to get next. :D

OP Catcams 421`s
That's ok then haha. Once I've sorted the parts that I've just bought, I'm pretty much done for this year. Winter wheels are on and I think I'll be getting rid of the neg camber on the front, once a couple of parts have been fitted.
Tonight I've noticed that the aux belt may be on its way out :( FFS. Just as I've spent up too! Lol

i frikken want cams!!

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Fitted the Fabia splitter, 2 new exhaust mounts and aligned the Milltec. The alignment was much harder than the Yozza I had on my old 182 but I got it eventually with a socket and plenty of cable ties.

Edit: Excuse the alloys they're coming off. They were on when I bought it.

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So while I had my week off CS I got the DA and gave the car a good polish, proper chuffed with the results. Best correction I've ever achieved :)

Mec 350 slk manual
Daily runabout will be getting lowered and and cat back exhaust but in due time plus gives me time to work on the turbo,
Look clean from the pics reminds me of mine don't know weather to sell it or strip and put up all the parts for sale

New rear discs and pads fitted still waiting on the fronts being delivered,

cleaned the rear wheels while they were off but one has really bad brake dust build up on it. Need to get a list made up for products I've run out of too