ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your Android home screen look like?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Following on from the iPhone thread, now that Android has grown a lot what do your home screens look like?

Mine is pretty cluttered but organised as I don't like having multiple homescreens.

10779892366_199b7f5acc_z.jpg

Screenshot_2013-11-10-15-59-55 by welshname, on Flickr

Here's mine (HTC One X). My other screens are Blinkfeed (Left) and another home screen to the right with calendar widget, Car mode, and Shortcuts for navigation to home, work, and my missus' house.

tumblr_mw23aeg9wx1qc5wvyo1_500.png

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Clean and simple. Only app on my home screen is my time sheet app (brilliant btw for anyone who has to keep time sheets for work)

Nexus 5 running the standard kitkat

6887e78dcd41f15fccba98d7f47aa4d1.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I can't wait for KitKat on the Nexus 4. The navigation and status bar being clear looks infinitely better and cleaner.

I'm tempted to move all my icons to a second screen but I'm a heavy user and it would just annoy me.

Polo + Micra
Screenshot_2013-11-10-20-46-26.jpg

HTC One android 4.3 sense 5.5

and thanks for the heads up james24785 i'm always f**king up my time sheet in work as i haven't a clue what i've done

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
No probs mate. You can set your standard working hours and then it'll work out your overtime etc plus it'll create an excel file to email into work :)

Need to get back on android. best OS imo.

Although windows is a very clean & smooth system, just disappointed with the app variety :( Looks great though!:

7tBj6YP.png

ubeda5yt.jpg

Another for HTC One 4.3 Rooted Revolution HD Rom.

Had used nova launcher, great customization just fancied a cleaner look but my app drawer is annoying as it isn't fluid, nothing a module won't solve.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I've kept mine pretty close to standard tbh.

Galaxy S3 rooted on 4.3 Omega V51.

Only thing I always do is mod Touchwiz to allow more apps on the screen. Currently run a mixed 4x5 grid home screen and 5x6 app screen.

android%20home%20screen.png
android%20app%20screen.png

Fiesta ST-2
Why are you putting off updating your HTC one? Literally no reason too, be months before it gets Kitkat also.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Samsung Nexus, Jelly bean.

7ynateby.jpg

I've tried an app called themr but it's still in early days and has a few issues with it. Once they are ironed out though, it should be really good.