ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vibe Blackairs

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
I have two Vibe Blackairs 12" Mark 1 in the original box with the two turbo ports (one on the front on the back) cant seem to find them for sale anywere now, ive had them for about 3months in the car before that they just sat in my bedroom for a while.

Want to sell them now and was wondering how much i could sell them for, does anyone know how much i could sell them for? few marks on the box from where i had stuff in the boot and its rubbed on the box.

thanks

i have one like that but 3 ports on the front and one at the back with the amp which is 600wrms i was offered 150. The amp is seperate not the passive one.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
i have a seperate 800watt Orion Audio amp connected to them dont want to sell it with them but dont mind selling it with it. but i dont know how much i should put it up for