ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Veyron strip down and repaint.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
platinummotorsportxl4pc.jpg

Win! Would love to drive it like that haha!

I lolled @ Lexus lights for a Veyron!

Rear clam off looks like the frickin batmobil!!

Before - win
After - chav

I don't care ow much money you've got, it doesn't buy taste

Does that also apply to GW 197/200s with black speedlines as well?

I never tire of looking at these, the engineering, to fit so much into such a small package is epic.

Not at all. For me it's the details that make it look a tad tacky. Stickers, wheels really not to my taste etc... I don't think I'd have any problem with it coming in white from the factory (they actually look great in white) or even having it resprayed in white and speccing some tasteful black wheels.

I would not dispute the fact that the car is epic, but I do think that the colour scheme is now very much a statement of "I've got more money than sense" and it is less cool for want of a better word as they now appear to be trying so hard.

I also realise that ironically my typo makes me sound incredibly chav in what I posted lol!

Last edited:
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Looks awesome stripped down.

Them rear tyres are huge! Bet they cost a small fortune. Might try price them up at work for a laugh.