ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

very dodgy 172

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
IIRC some had 1.2 dials from the factory cos they ran out of RS ones.

"not to be mist"

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
I think it was built in the f**king mist

Not the poorest example ive seen but id sooner have a higher mileage example with more care

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Looking again your right, i think it's just some didn't come with the silver surrounds, thats defo not right.

Trader Rating - 100%
42   0   0
  320d
I emailed him about the car having the wrong speedo clocks in

The reply was 'they are the original clock' even though they're obviously not

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Black Gold Trophy
you'll probably find that they have broken at some point and just been cheaply replaced, however even the dynamiques have silver surrounds dont they?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  120d M-Sport
you'll probably find that they have broken at some point and just been cheaply replaced, however even the dynamiques have silver surrounds dont they?

+1. Cars not currently insured either. I'd still buy it if it was cheap. Cat D, Cat C it don't matter. Mind i only say that because my dad knows someone who owns a salvage. Cheap cars FTW. Saves loads over a normal one that hasnt been in an accident ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
They 99.9% will be the original clocks, there was a batch of 52 platers that all had authentique/expression dials in them for whatever reason. Knowing renault they probably ran out of RS clocks that week so just had a dig in the parts bin.