ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Vee Update (Recaros, Harnesses and 18's)

V6 230
Just thought I would whack up some new piccies of the vee since I have done a few changes this year ;)

TRS 3" Magnum Harnesses
Recaro Pole Positions (Leather and suede)
18" Mk2 V6 Alloys and 10mm Rear Spacers

CIMG0719.jpg

CIMG0771.jpg

1102739-2.jpg

CIMG0770.jpg

CIMG0717.jpg

1102739-8.jpg

CIMG0363.jpg

1102739-9.jpg

Comments Welcome :eek:

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Looks really smart, its bad enough the 172/182's come with such a sad excuse for a seat, let alone the V6!

James

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
SO SO want those harnesses. Just bottled it when i was told i'd have to drill and weld bolts in!! Pass. Will get SG motorsport to do that!

Looks crackin, imo the nicest mk1 on here.

V6 230
SO SO want those harnesses. Just bottled it when i was told i'd have to drill and weld bolts in!! Pass. Will get SG motorsport to do that!

Looks crackin, imo the nicest mk1 on here.

Dont need to weld anythng mate, just be handy with a drill and spanners, 2hr job max!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Maybe being bias here but James this is was on the nicest mk1's i have seen.

Well done pal :cool:

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
That has changed my mind completely on ph1's, good work!
Looks sweet as a nut, sweet like tropicana

200 FF Storm Grey
What where renault thinking when they filled a lovely car like that with such an awful puzzled interior, too much going on, yours looks alot better with the reacro's though mate, flocked dash would carry it on nicely I think, anything to get rid of the blue!

It looks ace, I saw it in the metal at FCS. Why are you selling it though ?? (I saw the advert on PH earlier on this evening)

V6 230
Cheers for the comments guys,

It looks ace, I saw it in the metal at FCS. Why are you selling it though ?? (I saw the advert on PH earlier on this evening)

I am in the market for a mk2 vee as had the mk1 for 18months and just fancy a slight change. In no rush to sell though as love this one :)

Golf R soon...
Oi James, I thought you were chopping in the Vee for something more economical not a flippin mk2! lol