ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio trophy Pre-Winter Pics

AAS'D RB 182
looks fantastic mate. love to see somrthing different and fresh. the seats are top banana, i want want want!!!!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Looks tidy mate, crying out for some smaller profile tyres and more stance.

Get that pole position sat lower and get that 'other mod' fitted and it will look awesome

RS2'd Trophy
The wheels are a bit marmite I know but they really do look good in the flesh :) hopefully I'll borrow my mates slr and take some better photos next year!

The seat is fantastic. It sits about 15mm lower than the standard recaro and the fit is perfect!

Mods over winter touch wood are:
Megane hybrid turbo conversion
Modified safety devices cage
Possibly Alcon calipers if I can get my mate to sell me them ;)
Some engine bling and braces and coolers
New style rs badge

Then she's done!

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Saw this in the flesh the other week when i picked up some rims from James, it does indeed look awesome. The wheels really suit the red and speaking to james you realize that he really knows his stuff and all of the mods are we'll thought out, genuine improvements. In fact, I suspect he's spent more on the suspension components than renault did. The seats will look great in my 182 when he fancies a change. Top work James, Can't wait to see the turbo conversion!

Black Gold Trophy
That looks great, I bought a set of BBS RX wheels for my 182 when I first bought it but unfortunately the centre bore was too small and I didnt want to go messing around machining them etc.
Did you have to enlarge the centre bore of these wheels?
What are they from? Polo Gti or something else made by VW?

RS2'd Trophy
Saw this in the flesh the other week when i picked up some rims from James, it does indeed look awesome. The wheels really suit the red and speaking to james you realize that he really knows his stuff and all of the mods are we'll thought out, genuine improvements. In fact, I suspect he's spent more on the suspension components than renault did. The seats will look great in my 182 when he fancies a change. Top work James, Can't wait to see the turbo conversion!

Thanks mate, Next year we will deffo have to organize a photo shoot.

Thanks for all the comments,

I am in two minds now whether to go to 2118's in anthracite or stay with the BBS's and get some lower profile tyres. what shall I do!!!???

PB 182 (1 of 29)
Thanks mate, Next year we will deffo have to organize a photo shoot.

Thanks for all the comments,

I am in two minds now whether to go to 2118's in anthracite or stay with the BBS's and get some lower profile tyres. what shall I do!!!???

Yeah, a photoshoot would be great, might even have mine done by then (finally got the RS192 on last w/e).

Personally I think the 2118s on low pros would look the nuts with the coilovers (but then again it's nice that you have done something different).

RS2'd Trophy
OK I think ive come to the conclusion that although the BBS's are cool im not 100% sold on them..... the wheel hunt begins :D

Im not sure whether to go motorsport styled or something with a bit of a dish like a BBS RM ?