ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

valver wont start.

C

clio_38

hi guy

first my brother lost my key so i had to get a new set which is about 700 pound from renault and i dont ave that much to spend it on a key so i got wot i needed from a mate and put it all in and all things was goin well as in the doors opened and locked and the key work and went to start the car and it didnt want to it just keep turnin it self over and then the battery died so sorted the battery out and tryed bump startin it and still no joy and tryed usein jump leads on it and still no joy so what could this be caused by.

Go to a breakers yard and get the keys etc from there?

Most likly you havn't had the imobiliser unlocked as the key isn't working.

Volvo S60 T5
Take you ECU off, get it down to lucas services(in the yellow pages) and have it unlocked.
you lose the immobiliser system but your car will start, a decent aftermarket alarm system with immobiliser would be worth having once ecu is unlocked.

Alfa 147 GTA
I know how to bypass the imobiliser on a valver. Its a series of button and pedal presses which will disable it until you get a plip key which will enable it again. Had to do it on mine when I lost my plip key.

Not sure if i'm allowed to post it though as its pretty invaluable for a car theif really. If I get told i can ill tell you how