ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Utter tripe videos on YouTube

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Shame to hear that dude, last time I went and drove myself was... Christ, maybe 2006.... I have such fond memories that I wonder whether it's best to keep them as memories.
Yeah I'd definitely keep them as memories mate. The last time I went was 2014 or possibly 2013 and between then and now it's changed dramatically.

Time to call it a day now for me. Breaks my heart tbh as I absolutely loved the place!!

Arctic 182
Posts deleted, silenced by admin; almost like a dictatorChip, sorry dictatorship ;)
There's me thinking CS.net was fairer than that faceache nonsense.
I quite agree that it's not on topic but come on, surely people are allowed to chat & comment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Posts deleted, silenced by admin; almost like a dictatorChip, sorry dictatorship :wink:
There's me thinking CS.net was fairer than that faceache nonsense.
I quite agree that it's not on topic but come on, surely people are allowed to chat & comment?

I deleted the posts because it's not relevant to the thread. Silenced by admin? Grow up mate. If you want to start a chip thread then crack on as I quite frankly couldn't give 2 shiny shites.

This thread is more aimed at annoying videos. What it's not about is banging on about the same person. Repeatedly. It becomes tiresome and boring for the members that couldn't give a f**k about chip - of which, believe it or not, there are quite a few.

Arctic 182
I deleted the posts because it's not relevant to the thread. Silenced by admin? Grow up mate. If you want to start a chip thread then crack on as I quite frankly couldn't give 2 shiny shites.

This thread is more aimed at annoying videos. What it's not about is banging on about the same person. Repeatedly. It becomes tiresome and boring for the members that couldn't give a f**k about chip - of which, believe it or not, there are quite a few.

Excellent idea mate, I've done both things!
Cheers!!

Arctic 182
If you want to start a chip thread then crack on as I quite frankly couldn't give 2 shiny shites.

Thought you couldn't give "2 shiny shites"??

This message seems otherwise. Flexing those admin muscles on a Saturday night?
Thank you :*

I have a sneaky feeling that that Dru pilchard once bought a pup of an emm free.
Mind you, he doesn't even seem to be able to drive anyway, not even a minute into his vid & he'd nearly lost his Meg :confused: What a fud!!

Clio
lol at the irony of sitting alone in the dark in a car park making a video about someone not having any friends.

Reactions: RDH

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I've only watched 10 seconds of that video with no sound on because I'm at work and he's pissed me off.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Shot's fired. I quite liked that guy's M3 video but he's being a bit harsh there. I agree with some of his points but is there any need to make a video like that? Guess it's for more exposure, you get the 'hater' vids quite a lot in relation to popular Youtubers. It's just another way of branching out.

I was wondering why there's so much 'love' for that guy on here, I've seen far worse vids but I'm guessing it's his presence on CSOC? Some of the comments on Youtube with Clios for avatars just make me wince.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Shot's fired. I quite liked that guy's M3 video but he's being a bit harsh there. I agree with some of his points but is there any need to make a video like that? Guess it's for more exposure, you get the 'hater' vids quite a lot in relation to popular Youtubers. It's just another way of branching out.

I was wondering why there's so much 'love' for that guy on here, I've seen far worse vids but I'm guessing it's his presence on CSOC? Some of the comments on Youtube with Clios for avatars just make me wince.

No it was the threats he made to my mate @Pacman. that made me dislike the two bob mug.

clio 182 trophy
Why does he think anyone gives a f**k about his opinion. he is boring and comes across as a bellend. At least shmee is passionate about cars. Yes he has money to be but you can tell it makes him happy. That bloke in the childish video is jealous he has f**k all subscribers because he is a tool.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Screenshot_2016-10-09-10-06-03.png

Here we f**king go

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I was wondering what the crack with that vid was last night

A concept vehicle has been cable tied together and hasn't been quality checked so isn't ready for manufacture?! Stop the f**king presses!