ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Utter tripe videos on YouTube

Evo 5 RS
The Will Smith Tortious has a new car. Makes you wonder, considering his channel hasn't got a huge following. Idiot spotters commission. Should probably stop enabling the mong

The Will Smith Tortious has a new car. Makes you wonder, considering his channel hasn't got a huge following. Idiot spotters commission. Should probably stop enabling the mong

Probs from slinging ching! He's the most geekiest one ever, he'd just bore you to death!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Did he smash the window after he got out? Nice temper tantrum.

s**t luck though I guess

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa unlucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched one of Shmee's videos the other day where he kind of went through the running costs of his FF, tbh it was a s**t vid!
But one on the side caught my eye, it was one of those ones when an American buys a super car etc at the age of 17 or something, some kid who was 16 went and bought a 2017 Neesonn GTR - his old 2010 which he'd had for like five minutes was on 40k so in his eyes it was knackered :confused: How do they get insurance ? His mum was there signing s**t, so I assume it's all in her name & he's a named driver ?
This kid here,

He chats about hard work etc lol, but assume he just does YT videos ? How much money would 2.4 million views get ?

And back to that Shmee dude, he'll film any old sh*t! I didn't watch it, but one video is about going to the f**king dentist so his mate drives his FF for him. And one was where he went to that place in Basildon @Cookie (which seems like a place for idiots to hang out as that dudes black Cayman GT4 was outside) to get some silver bits put on his McLaren 675LT, one dude was having his private reg put on his Fiat 695, I don't understand why he didn't just do it at home lol.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
He chats about hard work etc lol, but assume he just does YT videos ? How much money would 2.4 million views get ?

IIRC it's like £100 or maybe £1000 per million views, if you're signed up to Youtubes payback whatsit?

IIRC it's like £100 or maybe £1000 per million views, if you're signed up to Youtubes payback whatsit?
Oh, I thought it was a lot more! In the comments a lot have said that they paid fore the car, I assumed that was because they'd viewed, or subscribed etc.

I'm not up on YT and how it works etc, but I still don't get these videos, there's tons of them all with school aged kids getting these sort of cars. I guess the bank of mum & dad is open.

That Seen Through Glass c*nt is just as deplorable and toss as Shmee. Hope they crash into each other.

Shmee has been caught on camera using his mobile whilst driving and nothing has come of it, how's that work? C*nt.

GTD, Lupo
Oh, I thought it was a lot more! In the comments a lot have said that they paid fore the car, I assumed that was because they'd viewed, or subscribed etc.

I'm not up on YT and how it works etc, but I still don't get these videos, there's tons of them all with school aged kids getting these sort of cars. I guess the bank of mum & dad is open.

The social blade website gives a fair idea of what people earn from YT vids. It's not as much as people think. A lot of these people get freebies and sponsored to show stuff on there channels and that's normally where they make money.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/youtube-money-calculator

That kid in the previous video has over 350 million video views. He is making mega money. He would have paid for that car himself.

The social blade website gives a fair idea of what people earn from YT vids. It's not as much as people think. A lot of these people get freebies and sponsored to show stuff on there channels and that's normally where they make money.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/youtube-money-calculator

That kid in the previous video has over 350 million video views. He is making mega money. He would have paid for that car himself.
Cheers bud, that explains it well. I'm amazed so many people watch them etc (aside from the other day I'd never bothered) I'm way past that generation ;)

That Tanner kids videos keep coming up as recommended for me, I've no idea why though. What I do know is that he's a f*king annoying little bell end (basically your typical American idiot) who uses sneaky titles (like that Shmee idiot) and pictures of things that don't appear in the videos in order to get views. I have no idea why so many people watch them etc.
I do like that Harry Main (BMX dude) videos though.