ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Upgrade time on the 20th Sept. (No to iPhone)

OP didn't want an iPhone so i don't know why everyone is telling him to get one.

If you want a touchscreen go for the HTC Sensation or Galaxy S2
If you want a more standard candybar go for the Blackberry Bold 9900

If you use the phone for communicating - FB, Twitter and texting. The Blackberry is the best bar none. However if you like games/apps and use your phone for all sorts of things then Android is the best option.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I've owned several Android phones as my 2nd phone. I have an old HTC Hero sat in my draw at work for example. And I've used plenty of newer ones. They are mostly overly complicated, slow and cack.

(Also part of my job is to make sure new phones aren't s**tty to give to senior NHS managers/nurses)

Good grief what a load of crap lol.

FLOL at the iphone having the best screen size...

Mini Cooper S sport
^ same. I don't mind it for work because the emails are good but would never buy one for personal use.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
HTC desire S .
Love mine great build quality unlike S2 does all that the i phones does for cheaper and not too big.
For the cost can't go wrong . Even my mates with i phones are impressed with it :)

Mini Cooper S sport
I got the GS2 in white. It's awesome! Went from an HTC Desire which was good - but this is better.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I've tried a sensation, fancy it but not sure. Doesn't grab me like the Desire did when it came out. Desire S is a definite option as it's that bit smaller