ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unsilenced to silenced ktec exhaust

clio 182
just thought id post up some vids, incase people wanna know the sound differences in the future if they are thinking about what exhaust to get.

the exhuast i have is a ktec ultra performance exhaust.

when i got the car it was unsilenced with a decat.

here's a crappy video of it, to get the idea.

the noise just got too much for me and with an mot coming up i had a sports cat fitted at exhuastUK

after sports cat fitted, exhaust spec - ktec ultra performance unsilenced with custom sports cat

and once again for weekend driving this would of be fine but coz its a daily driver it was just too much and am going to be driving about 30mins+ a day to work now. so i got a second hand silenced centre on here and here it is fitted - ktec ultra performance silenced with custom sports cat

and yes my wheels need cleaning :p

i know when i was looking what to do with my exhaust i couldnt find any videos so i uploaded mine incase any1 else was in the same boat

cheers

Last edited by a moderator: