ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unique Mod Thread

Now Sold :-(
Not sure if this is unique but I've not seen any others with it.

photo.gif

Clio 182 FF cup'd
Fancy wrapping mine? I love the look of them!

Sorry, don't really fancy it! Haha It took me 3hours to wrap a seat :-/ if you are going to give it ago yourself 3m primer is definatly a must! Otherwise the wrap will start to lift off :S

Mk3 clio 1.5
I've not got any unique mods :(. Years ago when I owned a 106 someone removed the dash badge, fitted a VAG cup holder and re-fitted the badge. I think it was possibly one of the best unqiue mods I saw for a 106!

It's interesting to see what ppl have done and if they're willing to give it away!

DSC05934.jpg

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Some idiot decided to crack the bolt up as tight as possible with an air gun, ruining the thread.

Fortunately there was plenty of thread lower down that was still in good condition, so I stuck some stud bar in there - no faffing about changing the cover.

Liquid Yellow R27
My first Clio plastered in stickers, bobble heads and other sh*t. You will now be pleased to hear I own a 182 Cup FF without the stickers. :p

dsc03394r.jpg

dsc03424t.jpg

dsc03429u.jpg

dsc03388z.jpg

dsc03427v.jpg

1.2 16V Dynamique
I don't know how unique these are, but thought I'd leave it up to the gods of the forum :p

2011-08-25 14.05.49.jpg2011-08-21 16.20.37.jpg

Scrutinize away :D

1.2 16V Dynamique
I quite like that :D is that the only part you've colour coded? or have you got that green running throughout?

Clio 172 Cup
I guess anyone having a really 'good' unique mod would be wise not sharing or it soon won't be unique :p

I bet anyone with a completely standard OEM motor would also not be too far from unique these days?

1.2 16V Dynamique
Ah, the wise one speaks :) I did think that when putting mine up, but then again how many people go for a parrot?

1.2 16V Dynamique
When you say black and white interior, was it a black 1.2 clio? as I swear I recall seeing a car with that, as well as a very pimped out mirror bonnet, at freeport braintree a couple of months ago?

It was a black 1.4 ;)

And yes that would have been me at freeport. Mirrored underside bonnet with led's in the engine bay, underneath the car, strobes etc etc

Ah right fair enough, the interior looked amazing - how come you gave it up in the end?
The interior is for sale ;) (£275 for everything)

And I wanted something bigger and faster so I got a turboed juke and the insurance is half as much as the clio