ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Unique Mod Thread

2.2 bar shed.
I've got a carbon diffuser that I made myself. About as custom as it gets?

Lol I know. Before I knew much about nitrous I bought the most expensive fittings as I assumed they'd be best and I really liked the look of the braided hose. It wasn't until I started to get to know my stuff that i realised it hindered performance. It's being swapped to a nylon line in the new year :).

Good job! Is it only the two of us on the forum that run nitrous?

M3, Cup racer'd 182
I think i'll win this thead and also claim the title off a "knob" lol
I have a few unique mod's on my car.

The hated headlights (all black)
dd3ceb79.jpg

The headlight with CAF built in
c4ee9b34.jpg

My top dash with custom gauge pod (looks like Wall-E's African cousing poking his head out of the dash)
4b38e786.gif

My cup racer suspension front/back customised to fit my cup packed hubs.
f8679b6d.jpg

4pot 330mm hi spec brakes
e7056a17.jpg

My genuine cup racer brake ducts (prob not so unique)
6e66577a.gif

Genuine cup racer roll cage
d7699297.jpg

2.2 bar shed.
why do you have nitrous? seriously? im curious

civic003tu6.jpg

Not my car, but the turbo's the same as mine, it doesn't spin up very quick on a 2l engine. Without nitrous ive got about 2500rpm of power band, with nitrous the turbo spools about 2000rpm sooner giving me a much more controllable lump of power. Once its spinning nitrous stops and everyones happy.

RS2'd Trophy
do compomotive mo6's count as unique? (or atleast very rare) and the renault f1 team sticker on the bumper as opposed to the bonnet, with a megane f1 door decal next to it and a small self adhesive number plate (to save weight ;))

No cause I have them on mine ;)

Clio 172 cup
DanD unless you were driving that car in Harrogate a couple of weeks ago i saw a RB with exactly the same mod

Sorry not unique

Clio 182
Balls, I thought I was the only one. They must have coppied me. Can someone change the title to rare mods. Thanks

titanium 182
It's exciting. I like the look of it and you get a nice kick when it comes into play.

It's a big bottle of fun.

I had nitrous in my last saxo vts, i had it activated with a won tps unit, how are you doing yours on the clio?? Micro switch or tps??

Very few things are unique.

The best one I've seen on here for a while was those little bits of tape to make the French flag. The guy did it and then about 15 people copied him within a few days.

The massively retarded things like the bucket mod and that stripe are always going to be unique because nobody else is stupid enough to do it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Those Recaro's make me weep every time I see them. If I'd kept mine, I'd have done (reads as got someone to do) it.

Fancy wrapping mine? I love the look of them!

SG9 Forester STi
I had nitrous in my last saxo vts, i had it activated with a won tps unit, how are you doing yours on the clio?? Micro switch or tps??

Sod having it in a saxo, it's skittish enough in the clio. Mine uses a full WON kit with the TPS switch.

SG9 Forester STi
Assuming you arnt using a controller then?

Yes using a minimax controller. Flick the switch to armed and then when the pedal is floored then the NOS kicks in using the percentage I choose to set on the minimax.