ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AK

M240i
Re: Ultra Red 200 ordered.

I think with the cup spoiler it needs the other add-ons, skirts etc.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

All the RS body additions look guff IMO. The 197 front spitters look... ok.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

I wasn't sold on the RS splitter at first... I was gonna sell it and get a normal splitter but it's grown on me, now I'm after the skirts to finish it off :)

Rusty Cup

Ultra red is one of those colours that i dont feel i would have the balls to order but the first time i saw one i fell in love!! awesome choice.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It's in the UK and I collect it next weekend. Seems to have come around so quickly!

There were no decent plates in the end so I just picked one at random. MV12 VTU. At least it's not weird. (I wanted VFC in memory of the 182 :eek:)

I ordered a Renaultsport tab for the steering wheel which they'll fit when they PDI it.

Cool beans.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Great news :)

Not much longer then. Although the next week or so, will be the longest of your life;)

Seemed ages away when you first said you were getting one.

This has potential to beat my P2P ratio.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I've sourced some new Clio 197 RS mats from eBay. The ones with the silver trim.

I don't like the yellow accents and trim on the 200 mats now they've changed the interior colours this year.

Little touches.

I'm pretty sold on the ITG Maxogen too. I'll probably order one before Le Mans since it's my Birthday at the end of May.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

The latter. Running in is for homos.

Plus, the RS Monitor has an oil temp gauge. Handy. Once it's up to temp I'll get some load on it.

It's doing Le Mans in June so it'll get it's first of many long distance spanks then.

The latter. Running in is for homos.

Plus, the RS Monitor has an oil temp gauge. Handy. Once it's up to temp I'll get some load on it.

It's doing Le Mans in June so it'll get it's first of many long distance spanks then.

Good man. FYI all proper cars have an oil temperature gauge.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Lol. Water temp gauge on the dash. Not oil.

Your water can be up to temperature in a few minutes and the oil still be cold.

An orange one

This has come around so quick! I bet it's a long week for you mate!

Your water can be up to temperature in a few minutes and the oil still be cold.

Not strictly true. If the water temp is up, then it's fair to say the oil is warm enough to give it medium-beans. Because not race car.

But yes, technically you're correct. I'd certainly live by that rule for the first few hundred miles.

Lee

BMW M2C

Brilliant, if that's true.

It doesn't know you want to be cruising, it just tells you which is the optimal gear for thrashing the arse off it. I've had people in stiches with it, they can't believe it's usually suggesting 2 - 3 gears lower than I'm in when pottering about.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Yeah, just what I was going to say. It's only set up as if the car's on track.

Reckon you can get the G readout to show 1G under braking? :eek:

IMO, the RS Monitor is a cool little toy to have. Especially since mine was free.

So glad you said about the spoiler now though, Lee. Can't believe I thought otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.