ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo project!!!

172 Turbo, Mini Cooper s
Ye and ive got 240 an finding it hard on the car so i dont think that now.

Well Said Ryan...I have a 172 Turbo..proven 272BHP..running same intercooler as u....and only T28 Charger...I Worry about the Gearbox..Everytime i drive it!!!!....But Iv Actually Found a Company in Oxford...Which custom Build Boxes...So mines going there....I'll keep u Posted if ur interested????

Anthony

Golf GTD Mk7
ah right. Is that an extra cos I can't see it in the K-tec kit? Just the two pipes from the throttle body to the intercooler then back to the turbo itself.

Last edited:
  Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Trying to decide what to do next, Don't know if i should take the car off the road and put 4 wheel drive on it or move the turbo to the side where the battery was and put a bigger one on.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
"Put AWD on it?" LOL. You mentalist

You say that like it's a new sticker. :S

It's easy IIRC... few zip ties and some cardboard templates. Done.

"Put AWD on it?" LOL. You mentalist

You say that like it's a new sticker. :S

It's easy IIRC... few zip ties and some cardboard templates. Done.
Ive already looked into the 4wd setup and i can do it but it will be a big change to the car. Would take alot of time and money but would be a machine :). Moving the turbo would be alot less but getting the power down would be hard.

so your car will be a 2.0l T with AWD . . .

er . . .

Audi-S3-2-lg.jpg

lol ;)

Thats not a clio lol dont want to change the car.
If i change it i will be getting a evo 10

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
A3s, S3s, Golfs & TTs with Quattro / 4-Motion aren't AWD iirc, they're FWD with RWD kicking-in when the fronts lose traction.

A4s, A5s, A6s, A8s, Passats, 4x4s with Quattro / 4-Motion are AWD, although I'm not sure if it's 50/50 or 60/40 rear/front power distribution.

:eek:

Last edited:

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
You're never going to turn it into a four wheel drive car, Never! If you prove me wrong I will eat my hat,and my coat, and my trousers, and everything im wearing TBH.

A3s, S3s, Golfs & TTs with Quattro / 4-Motion aren't AWD iirc, they're FWD with RWD kicking-in when the fronts lose traction.

A4s, A5s, A6s, A8s, Passats, 4x4s with Quattro / 4-Motion are AWD, although I'm not sure if it's 50/50 or 60/40 rear/front power distribution.

:eek:

ok pipe down and have some smarties you smarty pants ;) (see what i did there?)