ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo project!!!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Ryan where have the graphs and vids etc gone?
Fell out with my mate before and he deleted them so iv lost the graphs and i dont have anyway of getting them back up. I have the videos on my mac so will sort them out now and get them back up soon as i can

here are the pics

IMG_1919.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_4100.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

IMG_4102.jpg

IMG_4106.jpg

IMG_4443.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4519.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

Sorry for the dirty car on some of them :)

I ran a viper on my Punto turbo, actually lost it power compared to an open induction kit, basically just a pipercross vector.

Dont know if its the same on a clio though.
I just left it on just coz i was told it was best, if i had a cone on the turbo it would suck up more heat from the manifold. Never had a different filter on it so dunno but could try it

yes....the filter would just go where your viper is...at the front....which is nowhere near the manifold?

the cold air feed tubing from the turbo to the filter wont be helping with either, are you gonna get a proper pipe...?

yes....the filter would just go where your viper is...at the front....which is nowhere near the manifold?

the cold air feed tubing from the turbo to the filter wont be helping with either, are you gonna get a proper pipe...?
??? its got a proper pipe it has for ages now.
Right some of the cars k-tec have done they have put a cone filter onto the turbo its self so you dont have to get rid of the battery out of the engine bay thats what im talking about

yeah....but we're on about your car where the filter is at the front, because you dont have a battery there...lol...so why would anyone be on about putting a filter directly onto the turbo, they werent? just suggesting to change the viper for one in the same position lol....

IMG_1922.jpg

still looks like CAF stuff in the pic lol?

coz thats a old pic lol coz i was thinking of what the other option was on the clio i thought thats what he ment :)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Lol you can do it if you like :p want to meet up with you again some point :)

lol ive just cleaned my engine bay up. ones enough thank you :rasp:

Yeah, sorry i never text you back earlier in the week. I was busy at the time and then kept thinking ill txt you back and never got round to it lol. Well sort something out. Theres another renault sport rolling road day at TDI north on Sat 21st Feb...might crack 300bhp if the rollers are a little generious. ;)

Its the EXIF image data, from the camera itself, embedded into the image, it dosent change...lol, it stores the date the pic was taken, and also says the lens was at 18mm, ISO at 400, shutter at 1/100 and aperture at f/5.6 for that particular image ;) upload time is a completely different thing lol

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
What are you talking about mate? i said yesterday i had bort a camera how is it going to be delivered today???

Because iv now got a camra iv got loads of pics of the car

^^^ So you dont have a camera yet then but you've got a load of pics? You really should start telling the truth a bit more often mate ;)