ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Traction control?

Basically guys my 172 has a button for traction control, when I press the button nothing happens! By that I mean no lights come up on the dash to inform me whether its on or off, is this right or does that mean traction control is broken?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
traction control was 03 onwords, do you have a Y plate - 52 plate? possibly had a new pannel at some point with the button.

also as above check to see if its plugged in

1Berg2
It could be the plug being disconnected, yes.

Although thinking about it - if it was disconnected it might bring up the ESP and SERV lights, although don't quote me on that.

What reg is your jam jar?

RB 182 195bhp
I have a cup, so no experience but in most cars you have to hold the button to turn it off. Is this not the case with the clio?

180.5 bhp 172
traction control was 03 onwords, do you have a Y plate - 52 plate? possibly had a new pannel at some point with the button.

also as above check to see if its plugged in

My 52 plate FF has it.

Doesn't have cruise though. I thought all the PH2 had Traction but Cruise was 53>?
I may be wrong though!

GW Stage 2 R26
A light with a car swerving should come up on the dash when you press it.. The same light should flash when you try and spin the wheels.. Do all the other dash lights work??