ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Todays south east meet!!

Milltek'd clio 182
hey people, thanks for turning up today really appreciate it. Except theres a little problem..... i have forgotten most of your names, so as i have seperatley snapped your cars, im going to have to get you to put names to the cars as i have a memory of a goldfish, anyway enough of the talk, enjoy some pics.
thanks guys :cool:

The pictures:

pic1.jpg

attachment.jpg

pic16.jpg

pic15.jpg

pic14.jpg

pic13.jpg

All of the cars, individually...

pic11.jpg

pic12.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

One of the prilliams:

pic2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1309.JPG
    IMG_1309.JPG
    216.8 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1375.JPG
    IMG_1375.JPG
    258.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1361.JPG
    IMG_1361.JPG
    215 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by a moderator:
  CLIO PH1 172
Was a good meet and good to meet some more people with a decent turnout pics look good so far didnt u take more?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Was a good meet, although I didn't know who a lot of people were. (Didn't even realise you were there Jack)

Nice to see a few faces I know and meet some other local members though :)

Is that all the pics OIAM?

Milltek'd clio 182
i took 78 but broke them down to about 20, but i cant upload any more pictures for some reason, if some one wants to help us out and upload them tonight for us, i will email them over because it aint working for me lol, so if some one gives us their email address i will send them over, i'll be waiting for a reply lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
Was a good meet, although I didn't know who a lot of people were. (Didn't even realise you were there Jack)

Nice to see a few faces I know and meet some other local members though :)

Is that all the pics OIAM?

I certainly was :) wearing a t-shirt with a monkey wearing headphones. Lol. I think I spoke to most people so almost certainly spoke to you without realising who you were. I left with Jamie in damo's Old cup and Will in the V6.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
wasnt there someone else snapping away too? not to sure who though! was a nice meet guys, weather was spot on and we even had a little drama scene with the bmw and the "bumper in the boot" mpv! was nice to meet some more people i haven met too and to listen to the decatted yozza.... you know who you are!

mark

Gutted to have missed this...Will be getting to more SE meets now there weather is nicer!!

Get the pics up :) looks like a top location as well, good work sorting that out OIAM!

Stripped yozza'd cup
wasnt there someone else snapping away too? not to sure who though! was a nice meet guys, weather was spot on and we even had a little drama scene with the bmw and the "bumper in the boot" mpv! was nice to meet some more people i haven met too and to listen to the decatted yozza.... you know who you are!

mark

It sounded unreal on the drive up.... Monster loud. I need one.

LY R26 #288
It was good to meet some more local people. Enjoyed the convoy up.

Good quote from Arney, "Is that loud enough?, I was driving behind you and it was giving me a headache" lol!

Milltek'd clio 182
right i sent the pics over, really dont know why they wouldnt load up, really irratating lol, good to meet ya people, definatley have a bbq next time, and get the car park filled up even more, perhaps a bouncy castle would tempt more people to come lol, anyway hopefully rob can get the rest of these pics up, so see what happens, :cool:. loved the yozza tho, and marks fetish with carbon fibre well done peepz lol

Milltek'd clio 182
yeah me boss is well alright, got me own set of keys now, so when ever we organise something perhaps a bbq is next on the agenda

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Tyler, nice couple of mine, cheers.

Shame there's not a little more foreground in them though, get lower next time ;)

I certainly was :) wearing a t-shirt with a monkey wearing headphones. Lol. I think I spoke to most people so almost certainly spoke to you without realising who you were. I left with Jamie in damo's Old cup and Will in the V6.

You had Tom's on your feet didn't you??

I was rocking some stripy espadrills! LOL

Stripped yozza'd cup
I was going to say hello based upon footwear alone but had no idea who you were.

We'll have a chat at the next meet, nice wheels.

Lol. The only 'normal' shoes I can drive in, too hot for the race boots.

And thank you! I should have cleaned them really but I was feeling like crap this morning, couldn't face it.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
o on the first page lovely cheers fella, what was the problem then, why couldnt i upload them myself lol

You were trying to attach them to the CS server mate, where each user has a limited amount of space.

Sign up to a photobucket account (it's free) and upload them there. You then just use the links provided by photobucket (it's the code you want) and hey presto.

Oh and OP, opening post.

[quote="Christopher, post: 7656664"]Nice one fellas.

What's with the Ph1's bumper gap?[/QUOTE]

You mean Adam's poor motor?

We think it's had a bit of a knock or something at some point, he butchered it a bit more by putting his coilies too low and dropping the car down... lol!

We'll have it sorted in no time though.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I didn't even realise this was on, I really need to check the meet's section more often :eek:

Looks a good meet!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Oh you bumbder, I'd have given you a heads up if I knew you were about, it's been a while!

:dapprove: I would have worn my espadrilles too <3

I know mate, I'll come along to the next one for a catch up!

Milltek'd clio 182
lol about 5 people missed out, could have had a big turn out, perhaps next time i will advertise it in all of the areas lol, get a bbq going aswell