ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thorpe Park - Uncared for Blue V6 - V6 WAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
  #wip v6
Just use it at weekends bout ready for big cambelt service chuck a water pump in at the same time surprised that if I type my plate on google it's the first hit with a load of people slagging it of I have had it for the last 5 years b4 I've had 2 Evo and a type r if you guys on here are proper Renault fans you should be happy that it's running instead of being spun off and wrapped round a tree or exported shame on some of you

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
People on here are of the persuasion that vees are sacred and shouldn't leave the garage without a .5mm thick coating of unicorn seamen for protection.

Tbh, shame on you for letting it get that dirty :p

Just use it at weekends bout ready for big cambelt service chuck a water pump in at the same time surprised that if I type my plate on google it's the first hit with a load of people slagging it of I have had it for the last 5 years b4 I've had 2 Evo and a type r if you guys on here are proper Renault fans you should be happy that it's running instead of being spun off and wrapped round a tree or exported shame on some of you

At the end of the day mate it is saveable, may cost a bit out of pocket and most (myself included) know that feeling, it may take a while but aslong as you are happy enjoy the car and work on it at whatever pace suits you :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Poor chaps reg numbers tarnished now by CS. Fcuk you google! Haha

#wip v6
Yeah no unicorn semen to coat it in b4 it goes out but I got 100s meters sheet latex maybe I should trim it in pink latex make sure every #### can see it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.