ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thinking of selling would you??

clio 182
Been thinking about this for a few weeks now, wether to get a new car or not, iv owned the clio for a year and half but Iv been looking at a 350z latly and also at range rover sports, im in a pickle now whether to part ex my clio for a 350z or sell it and get a range rover sport on leasing through my business.. Would you get either of these two cars over your sport??

so its a choice of 3..

keep the clio.
get 350z.
get a range rover sport.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Been thinking about this for a few weeks now, wether to get a new car or not, iv owned the clio for a year and half but Iv been looking at a 350z latly and also at range rover sports, im in a pickle now whether to part ex my clio for a 350z or sell it and get a range rover sport on leasing through my business.. Would you get either of these two cars over your sport??

so its a choice of 3..

keep the clio.
get 350z.
get a range rover sport.

If you can sell the clio privately you'll get more for it than part ex'ing, so if you can line a buyer up thats a bonus.

Otherwise i'd get a 350z out of the 2 u mentioned, although i'd have a S2000 over both.

Ranger Rover Sports are just overpriced gangster wagons, if thats what you want it for just buy a f**king lexus instead.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
350Z aor a range rover sport...really thing you need to decide what you want in a car.

clio 182
Dont know range and 350 are both good looking cars, both have good guts in them and both catch your eye, to be honest i just want a tidy car that looks good standard. fed up of spendiong money on cars and never making it back.

Looked at an s2000 ye but not my cuppa tea would pick a z4 over it anyday.

172 cup
Good luck with your fuel bills on the sport. I borrowed a supercharger for a week and what would usualy cost me £25 in my cup, cost me £70 in the sports. Nice, comfy, great driving position though. Absolutely cracking motor in my opinion. I couldn't afford to run one full time.

clio 182
was offerd a rr a few months ago on contract hire, id only get 1 through my company though never personal finance...

iv just spoken to a guy about a 350z anyhow awaiting call back.